Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My best mate of 15 odd years is stuck in a relationship which has been making her desperately unhappy for a while, with a lot of arguments..nearly always initiated by him (they work and live together) and for the past few months her ex has been back in touch, texting, proffessing his love for her etc. so she met up with him, and kissed him, and is still in contact with him.

I'm fairly sure she's just waiting for a clear choice to become apparent here, but I doubt one will. I've given her my honest advice which is that she shouldn't be with either really, as her current chap is constantly moody, and her ex hasn't really matured enough to be able to have the kind of relationship she's looking for.

Is there anything else I can do to help her? I think being in this situation is making her unhappier than if she was to choose..

A bit more info: I'm an ENTP so I suppose quite similar, but I've never been in a situation like this. I don't think my friend has ever been single for longer than a month. I was quite surprised she was ESTP, I always thought ESFJ!

any thoughts appreciated, cheers :happy:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts