Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 310 Posts

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm opening up this thread for those of you non-ESTPs who feel the need to create threads to bash the entire ESTP type because of your preconceived notions of what an ESTP is/are/will be. We have plenty of these threads but I might as well make this to save you all the trouble of making your own thread.

Feel free to complain but I don't think most of the ESTPs will care. Go ahead and knock yourself out, literally and figuratively!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
An ESTP included me in their thought process and bought me a chocolate bar with their own money on Valentine's Day. That was insensitive.

Am I doing this right?

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Oh and another thing!

The cashier did not look into my eyes and consequently my soul when they were ringing up my items. I later found out they were ESTP.

A person tripped me once. They were also ESTP.

I had a person tell me the truth and I took it as a threat. They were also ESTP.

Therefore, every ESTP on the planet is an awful person.

I didn't include all the other immature people from different types so I could make my point.

·
THE IRON GIANT
10,129 Posts
A good friend of mine, who's an ESTP, made a hilarious thread in the ESTP subforum called ESTP Complaint Box. I laughed when I saw it. The fuck's up widdat? ESTPs aren't supposed to be funny, are they?

And what's this about?

I can't say it's just between T and F. I think S and N are too huge to ignore, I'm not good with limited choice.
Is she joking? I don't understand ESTP humor. :crying:

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A good friend of mine, who's an ESTP, made a hilarious thread in the ESTP subforum called ESTP Complaint Box. I laughed when I saw it. The fuck's up widdat? ESTPs aren't supposed to be funny, are they?

And what's this about?

Is she joking? I don't understand ESTP humor. :crying:
Oh damn. You pulled out the old ignorant post from a year ago :sad: We all make mistakes, we take this MBTI thing too seriously and people get hurt.

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
what are we supposed to say? that you're the slimy used car salespeople type who stole our girl/boyfriends in high school??

·
Registered
744 Posts
I quite like ESTPs, they're really fun, great people! (Unless they're immature, but any immature type is annoying so...)

wait...I feel like I wasn't supposed to say that...XD

·
Registered
281 Posts
Finally, thread that made me smile. Waiting for real complaints though, need a good laught.

Like one in "estp's attracted to infp's?" thread

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
It supposed to be titled: "Non-ESTP Complaint Box".

You're doing it all wrong! I can't stand of this! You're killing me, ESTPs!!!
Aarrghhh...!

*dies*

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It supposed to be titled: "Non-ESTP Complaint Box".

You're doing it all wrong! I can't stand of this! You're killing me, ESTPs!!!
Aarrghhh...!

*dies*
It's ESTP Complaint Box because we are the headquarters of the ESTPs. I didn't mean it to read that ESTPs come here to complain.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
It's ESTP Complaint Box because we are the headquarters of the ESTPs. I didn't mean it to read that ESTPs come here to complain.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'd like to complain about this guy alcohol. I'm pretty sure he's ESTP 'cause he's a downright asshole who never keeps his promises. I think he has commitment issues.

2,427 Posts
Oh good, I have a question! :crazy: When I was in New Guinea with a local tribe, I noticed a small ESTP boy eating his dead grandfather. So I was wondering if all ESTPs eat their dead grandfathers? Also, do you guys eat your dead grandmothers (or other dead relatives)? Lastly, is this a male vs female ESTP thing (ie do ESTP girls do it too)?

Seriously though, people need to stop taking this shit so seriously. And don't you ESTPs turn into whiny "feelers" over this, :laughing: we all have our negative stereotypes. My INTJs are seen as cold robots, STJs are seen as boring as fuck, SPs are viewed as stupid and lazy, etc. F's are overly emotional morons, T's are heartless bastards, etc. It is all ridiculous. It would be a lot funnier if so many people didn't believe it to be written in stone and 100% true.

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh good, I have a question! :crazy: When I was in New Guinea with a local tribe, I noticed a small ESTP boy eating his dead grandfather. So I was wondering if all ESTPs eat their dead grandfathers? Also, do you guys eat your dead grandmothers (or other dead relatives)? Lastly, is this a male vs female ESTP thing (ie do ESTP girls do it too)?

Seriously though, people need to stop taking this shit so seriously. And don't you ESTPs turn into whiny "feelers" over this, :laughing: we all have our negative stereotypes. My INTJs are seen as cold robots, STJs are seen as boring as fuck, SPs are viewed as stupid and lazy, etc. F's are overly emotional morons, T's are heartless bastards, etc. It is all ridiculous. It would be a lot funnier if so many people didn't believe it to be written in stone and 100% true.
You hurt mah feelings!!!! :crying: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
1 - 20 of 310 Posts