Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i have one of my best friends an ESTP and we were discussing that we both make the best team ever and agreed he had the fastest engine to our team while i have the best steering wheel so we can race as a ferrari in any mission?
i was wondering is that because of our types or is it somthing just personal between us ?
mainly as the MBTI defenition suggests that ENTJs ar born leaders and ESTPs are the promoters ie for me:the best right hand for my plans :crazy:and actually wev been able to lead our circle of friends (10 guys with connections up to 50 persons) for about 3 or 4 yrs untill now and we havnt yet missed a target.
what do u think?????

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Yeah I can totally see this working. The ENTJs I know are very driven and drive is something we really lack. I personally will lead but I'd prefer someone else did. My problem is that if I don't have confidence in my leader then I won't follow. So because of this I am forced to grab the leadership mantel over and over again. I truly get bored of it after awhile. So much effort is needed to lead and I lack that motivation to keep it up for longer periods.

I think ENTJ would be great leaders and ESTP would be great right hand men. As I mentioned though I need to have confidence in the person.

·
Code Cracked
7,722 Posts
Working together yes. My personal experience as far as a relationship;

One of the most sexually, compatible relationships, hands DOWN!
He just got me and I just got him, we never had any talks, we did not need to. We just got each other.
We always had fun together no matter what we were doing.
Oddly, not sure if it was enneagram or type related but, we just trusted each other explicitly.

- When they face a stressful situation and do not communicate but, try to manipulate could =bad
-When they are stressed, neither are good at expressing emotions and that could cause some major issues.

·
Registered
433 Posts
hey guys, i have one of my best friends an ESTP and we were discussing that we both make the best team ever and agreed he had the fastest engine to our team while i have the best steering wheel so we can race as a ferrari in any mission?
i was wondering is that because of our types or is it somthing just personal between us ?
mainly as the MBTI defenition suggests that ENTJs ar born leaders and ESTPs are the promoters ie for me:the best right hand for my plans :crazy:and actually wev been able to lead our circle of friends (10 guys with connections up to 50 persons) for about 3 or 4 yrs untill now and we havnt yet missed a target.
what do u think?????
It's probably more than types - it would be a stretch to say that every ENTJ will get along with every ESTP - but types do contribute to it. ENTJs and ESTPs are in what's called "benefit relations" in socionics (http://personalitycafe.com/estp-articles/289-love-types-estp-5.html#post10023554) where ENTJ is the benefactor to the ESTP. Benefit types feel drawn to each other and it's very common for them to become friends and even romantic partners. Person in role of benefactor is usually like a mastermind in this relationship and beneficiary is the doer or actualizer. In socionics these relationships are a method of "quadra progression" which I'm not going to go into, but if you're interested in learning more just google the terms and you'll find this info available online.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts