·
Registered
IEE
6,559 Posts
I've seen Angelina Jolie typed as one.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I think Emilia Clarke is one. Seems to be an extroverted perceiver and talks a lot. Angelina Jolie seems too controlled in her demeanor to be one. ESTPs are like bouncing balls of energy. I don't know if anyone here watches basketball but Russell Westbrook is a clear example of ESTP.

edit: After doing some more reading I think Jolie might be ESTP as well. I mistook her public life for her personality, haha.

edit 2: Everyone lists Clarke as ENFJ. Looks like I might be wrong again. She does seem to spread good vibes rather than engage in shocking and impulsive behavior.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
According to CelebrityTypes:

Angelina Jolie ("I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse.")

Meryl Streep ("Instant gratification is not soon enough.")

Mila Kunis ("When I got into acting, I lied and told the studio that I was 18. ... Before that, I worked illegally in a souvenir stand.")

Milla Jovovich ("I like to overwhelm myself. I can't live normally if I don't have 10,000 things to do.")

Judy Dench ("[I do things that] push me to a kind of dangerous edge. There is something in me that needs that.")

Helen Mirren ("I decided to get a tattoo because it was the most shocking thing I could think of doing.")

Glenn Close ("People look at me and I know what they're thinking: 'Tough, demanding, bitch.'")

Megan Fox ("My mom says I came out [of the womb] really ballsy.")

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Natalie Dormer.

Reactions: Resta Um
1 - 9 of 9 Posts