1) How old are you?
will be 20 in like two weeks
too bad, I don't wanna stop being a teen

2) Where do you live?

Britain, quite close to Liverpool
used to live down south, which I think is much better but came here for uni

3) What do you do?

Uni

4) What do you and your friends do together?

chill, drink, anything that seems fun

5) What is something you enjoy?

days which are so busy I have no time to think about stuff
also enjoy talking to new people
could really do something that make me meet someone new all the time

6) You know you're an ESTP because...

that's what the test results said
and the description was like nearly 100% correct so I guess I know

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ahhhh I love ESTPs they all like music so much...
Watched all the pages its like 8/10 loves music.

Take this then you music lovers!
This song is for ESTPs!

Put it loudly, dont be a chicken!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
1) 23

2) California

3) That depends upon the day, my mood, what it is, etc. (This is the same for 4) I plan on being a screenwriter, though.

4) Since many of my friends are also extroverts, if we're not shooting the shit, we're going out and doing something. What that is tends to depend upon the situation, the plans, who the person is, and so on. Since we/I tend to figure shit out in the moment that we're making the plans, it varies—in part because I'm not very picky.

5) Writing, film, music, reading (lmao), art (making it, because I like getting my hands dirty, and for character design purposes), I'm fascinated with mechanics, I enjoy video games. . .the list seriously goes on

Well, you see, I've been on a long, arduous journey through the functions, fighting dragons and cockatrices and chimera

·
Registered
40 Posts
1) How old are you? 26.

2) Where do you live? NYC baby

3) What do you do? Fitness/Gymnastics Instructor, Coach

4) What do you and your friends do together? Beach, Party, Zumba Classes, Outdoors Activities, Go out to eat and talk bullshit

5) What is something you enjoy? Traveling, Getting paid, New places and new things/not sticking to daily routines, Nature and being outside, The feeling you get after working out, Vibing with people, Laughing at other peoples expense/especially with someone who has a sense of humor, Good hair days, Buying new clothes that will stick in my 'good pile' and not my 'sometimes' pile, binge watching good shows and saving money by lazing around, Winning, Recognition of my awesome attributes, easy money.

6) You know you're an ESTP because... i relate to the estp descriptions on a real level, which i only ever found from the scores on the personality tests i've been sent lool. had no idea that some of my personality traits were even that common until i got into the mbti jam && i relate to a ton of estp and istp characters in fiction, (especially the very few STP ladies in a sea full of NFs and SJs) i'm big on having my alone time, but not an introvert, or the badass kind of aloof that istps like catwoman, rosa diaz and robin scherbatsky are.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Hello guys =)

1) How old are you? 22
2) Where do you live? Sweden
3) What do you do? "same thing as law school"
4) What do you and your friends do together? Mostly joking/talking, doing drugs and playing weird sports we invent, Kinda mainly partying. Large reason for this is that many of us live in different towns now so when you see eachother you're excited. We also play regular sports sometimes and watch a lot of football together. :ninja: Mostly alone tho, uni is not a very favorable enviroment for an ESTP, lol atleast not for me.
5) What is something you enjoy? When things happen. :proud:
6) You know you're an ESTP because... It feels like it

·
Registered
279 Posts
Very late to this shindig, but was out living the fast life. :cool: Lol seriously though, being online really conflicts with my need to be outside exploring new things. It is nothing against you great people :wink:

1) How old are you? 19
2) Where do you live? The Golden State, CA
3) What do you do? University student
4) What do you and your friends do together? I'm very much into cooking and baking so on the more chill hangouts I usually force them into the kitchen and we make food. That's the more general hangouts and my friends group are different, like I have my hiking friends, my gaming friends, my partying friends, etc. And as you can imagine, whichever event I'm more in the mood for is the group I hangout with that day. Stereotypical but hiking or traversing the great outdoors is my favorite hangout.
5) What is something you enjoy? So many things. New experiences are the best though. I love asking the question, when was the last time you did something for the first time?
6) You know you're an ESTP because... I'm an adrenaline junkie. I have fully accepted the fact I will probably die suddenly and in an accident.

·
Registered
ESTP 7w8 so/sx
893 Posts
1) How old are you?

2) Where do you live?
USA

3) What do you do?
I'm a deadbeat at the moment.

Sexual things. This is open for interpretation.

Anything sexual, piano, programming, running, and singing.

(E) I'm not shy, though there was a period where I was, but for most of my life, I haven't been.

(S) I'm indulgent, but actually not into alcohol or drugs. I am in the other departments.

(T) I make decisions based on practicality/logic, not feelings.

(P) I'm not very orderly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1) 15
2) Denmark
3) music/screenwriter
4) Prank people, send memes, shout weird stuff and listen to music
5) things in number 3
6) Because it's what I identify with lol read MBTI descriptions and said yeah dat me

·
Registered
121 Posts
1) How old are you?
2) Where do you live?
UK
3) What do you do?
PhD (Doctor of Procrastination hell)
Dancing (Breakdancing & Salsa)
Dancing, Travelling to new places, Smashing comfort zones, Trolling people on Twitch
I have my own reason and this type's functions resonate with me the most from my real-life observation

·
Registered
5 Posts
- How old are you? 21

- What do you and your friends do together?
im pretty sheltered and shy so I've only really hung out with family like my cousins (both INFP) by staying in, watching movies, baking desserts ^_^

- What is something you enjoy? sketching, painting, SLEEPING away my problems.. lol
- You know you're an ESTP because...
well im quite the unhealthy estp -not much in terms of the stereotypical highschool bully- but bc i grew up in an emotionally volatile household that fostered severe anxiety and depression :unsure:
im heavily reliant on my Ti to get by and the negative portion of my Ni is almost always in use especially bc I feel like a black sheep in my immediate family (ESTJ mom ISTJ dad ISFP older bro) that all favour Fi-Te thus easily butting heads with my Ti-Fe. sounds contradictory to the fact that my closest family are my two INFP cousins but perhaps the age gap/diff familial role/and INFP understanding all lend a hand in creating a different result. :heart:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts