Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets hear them!

I have a list of about 20 but will start the thread with one.

Survive a natural disaster.

·
Banned
745 Posts
Timely thread. I was just telling someone this morning that I typically have too many irons in the fire and need to work on my follow through.

My top goal is to start a viable business.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I definitely want to create a business, that contributes to improving the quality of life for people in developing countries. Just the idea of improving the QOL in developing nations really gets me excited. There's nothing, but potential. The only problem is I cant think of exactly what business.

·
King of Swing
8,790 Posts
1. Yamaha R1
2. Drive Yamaha R1
3. Stop Yamaha R1
4. 9et coffee
5. Vape with coffee
6. Look at Yamaha R1
7. Drive Yamaha R1
8. 9o to work on Yamaha R1
9. Show people Yamaha R1
10. After a solid few months 9ive person a lift on Yamaha R1
... :dread::pride::love-struck:

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
1. Yamaha R1
2. Drive Yamaha R1
3. Stop Yamaha R1
4. 9et coffee
5. Vape with coffee
6. Look at Yamaha R1
7. Drive Yamaha R1
8. 9o to work on Yamaha R1
9. Show people Yamaha R1
10. After a solid few months 9ive person a lift on Yamaha R1
... :dread::pride::love-struck:
Have you considered buying a Yamaha R1? It might actually be good for you.

I don't have a life goal nor do I wish I had one.

Reactions: shazam

·
King of Swing
8,790 Posts
Have you considered buying a Yamaha R1? It might actually be good for you.

I don't have a life goal nor do I wish I had one.
I went for the loan and 9ot refused because I havn't been in my job lon9 enou9h... 9ive me another month I said... she said ok baby lelelele. Still have the money 9oin9 into the account weekly... and my name re9istered in the drivin9 school. :tiger:

·
Banned
745 Posts
I went for the loan and 9ot refused because I havn't been in my job lon9 enou9h... 9ive me another month I said... she said ok baby lelelele. Still have the money 9oin9 into the account weekly... and my name re9istered in the drivin9 school. :tiger:
You might want to consider buying a new keyboard first. ;-)

·
Registered
10,016 Posts
Honestly I sorta see it like this

I relate to Don Draper a lot. I either go pretty high in the company I work for right now (I have good odds with that based on time and cards, or I get investors to back my own business Idea and go that way in the next 5 years). Anyways either I get whatever Rolled out set up the internal operations (if I did my idea I would actually have someone else act as CEO and I would just hold a larger share fuck that noise and obligatory PR shit). Anyways I know I go in one of those two directions either with company I work for in creative development or by my own self setting up shop and selling my idea for profit.

Where I try and picture further out is like once my kids graduate and after I set up shop. It's hazy. I can't tell in the vision if I drop off like Don Draper and so many other people who actually reach a peak and just say, fuck this shit been here done this. Either I drop off and go be an activity director on a cruise ship. Or somewhere in all this I grew a tolerance for the naive utopia nature of majority population which pairs with reaching the fruits of your labor.

My daughter asked me this one day too. I told her I can't decide between those two.

Anyways I know I reach goals in all this, in creative development regardless of which direction.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts