Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read many of you say it's hard to know what love really is, and that you're picky with finding that partner.

What characteristics in a women have you found that you like/love/work well with you as an ESTP?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I've got to have a girl that's adventurous, doesn't have to talk all the time, comfortable in her skin, definitely has to have a good sense of humor, and be able to have an intelligent convo. And another big factor that I find sexy is independence. If she allows me my time to hang out with friends and family, she's going to have one happy Doer

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Molotov Coqutiz (venture brothers)

Female gymnasts. FUCKIN SHOW ME THAT SHIT

Elaina fischer from uncharted.

Sonic's girlfriend Sally
(yeah she's a cartoon... one sexy cartoon)

·
Registered
281 Posts
There are 2 types that are perfect match for me.
First - adventureous, excitable, fun and funny, wild but not crazy. ESFP, ESTP maybe ENTP.
Second - cute and a bit more reserved but not very shy or self conscious. Emotional but not a drama queen. INFP, ISFP.

other than that, qualities I percieve as very appealing:
*caring and emotional supportive (not over-caring though)
*out of the box (but not unrealistic). i don't mind a dreamer or idealist if it doesn't go to extreme, it kind of fulfills what i lack
*is not a soft dumpling and can stand for oneself or others if needed
*not-controlling. This one is tricky. Being too controling and distrustful is a killer for any attraction, but It's hard to respect a person who doesn't take any action in face of obvious betrayal.

·
Banned
16 Posts
I've got to have a girl that's adventurous, doesn't have to talk all the time, comfortable in her skin, definitely has to have a good sense of humor, and be able to have an intelligent convo. And another big factor that I find sexy is independence. If she allows me my time to hang out with friends and family, she's going to have one happy Doer
One happy "Doer"? >.<

·
Registered
2 Posts
First post.

I dont know why but im always looking for YOUNG SOUL. Im 23. I also look for vanity, empowerment to achive things in life with me (Our dreams) luxury, style, sensual body. Good ad bed, I hate DRAMA. I Love public kisses, love, hugs. Not to talkative in fight moments. I will stay in a relationship that respect my freedom, my friends and my family in conclution. I like 3w2 sx/so but de MBTI im not sure.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Feisty, smart and as dominate as me. I love scenarios where women are mad at me, and i can use my charm to my advantage to instigate playing around with them for fun which makes it really hard for a girl to hate me.

Reactions: Bassmasterzac

·
Registered
217 Posts
How come only males have to answer this? My dream girl would be someone who is intelligent, appreciates my sense of humor and is very kinky in bed. Nice body would be a plus. Taller than me would be good too, which isn't that hard since I'm only 5'3. I also really dig short hair.

·
Registered
752 Posts
How come only males have to answer this? My dream girl would be someone who is intelligent, appreciates my sense of humor and is very kinky in bed. Nice body would be a plus. Taller than me would be good too, which isn't that hard since I'm only 5'3. I also really dig short hair.
Come on! Stop it! We know you're just describing yourself in high heels.... :wink:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Genuine interest in me, attractive, like super model maxim attractive (I know I can get it, so I'll settle for no less), intelligent, witty, funny, can take a joke, isn't too negative, loves to have a good time, loves animals, pays attention to me, texts first, initiates conversations.
There's this one ESTP girl who I've met who definitely is super model maxim attractive, and I'm sure she was at least interested in me, but I like playing games sometimes and blocked her for a week and deleted the tweets which called her gorgeous and a wcw tweet and she says she's not mad, but if I was a female I'd be mad. Plus, she always retweeted them; I got back in touch, though, can't let her escape just because I'm stupid sometimes, you know?

·
Registered
891 Posts
Molotov Coqutiz (venture brothers)

Female gymnasts. FUCKIN SHOW ME THAT SHIT

Elaina fischer from uncharted.

Sonic's girlfriend Sally
(yeah she's a cartoon... one sexy cartoon)
That first pic I can't even... ow ow!

I'd take the girl in my avatar ;)

I'd say someone like me, but with an emotional side. Those girls with attitude, sass, and class put me in heat. I like girls that are a little tomboyish, like "one of the guys." Not afraid to get dirty or do some hunting/fishing, football, etc.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I tend to go through phases. I've gone through a nerdy girl phase (quite recently, they're so cool), I've gone through a girls-into-bad-boys phase (they're also cool, you would think they're ideal for ESTPs guys, but not really), tomboy's are fun as hell, but I keep gravitating towards posh/girly-girls by default.

But as far as "girl of my dreams." She would have the following qualities:

Smart, good looking, and badass! Feisty and sassy. Mutually caring. Trustworthy enough so I can have my guard down around her. Trusting enough to know I'm not up to no good. Good in bed, maybe able to show me something new (you know, make me say, "whoa! I didn't know people bend like that!").

Like that one quote about a good friend vs a great friend. I don't want her to bail me out of jail, I want her to be in the cell next to mine screaming, "Fuck Yeah!" I don't fuck up, she doesn't fuck up, we fuck up together! She's Bonnie, I'm Clyde.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts