Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that it is easy as pie for most ESTP men to get females. Do you know any ESTP or are you an ESTP that has a hard time with the opposite sex? I don't think that an ESTP that has lousy skill with the oppostite sex exists.

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
Well anyone who is remotely outgoing and confident will get a woman. We can't get anyone we want all the time, but I guess we flirt with a lot of people so maybe it just seems like we have a lot of success.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well anyone who is remotely outgoing and confident will get a woman. We can't get anyone we want all the time, but I guess we flirt with a lot of people so maybe it just seems like we have a lot of success.
You guys are pimps man. I do mean that term literally as well. Here is a list of people in real life that were real life pimps that are ESTP:
Ice T, Snoop Dogg, Iceberg Slim, Kat Williams, Arch Bishop Don Magic Juan, and the list just goes on and on

Reactions: YOLOsodie

·
Registered
307 Posts
Lol, I appreciate the compliment you give ESTP's. I'm sure we all do, haha. But TreeBob said it right. Even the nerdiest person can score a good looking woman. You just need to have confidence and a good personality. My tactic is to use the cocky-funny humor technique to draw in the opposite sex, and it works really well. There are other techniques that work just as well that other people can do better. It doesn't hurt when the beautiful lady has a few drinks in her either. ;)

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol, I appreciate the compliment you give ESTP's. I'm sure we all do, haha. But TreeBob said it right. Even the nerdiest person can score a good looking woman. You just need to have confidence and a good personality. My tactic is to use the cocky-funny humor technique to draw in the opposite sex, and it works really well. There are other techniques that work just as well that other people can do better. It doesn't hurt when the beautiful lady has a few drinks in her either. ;)
I've known most ESTP's to use the "hot and cold" method. Most of them like to act all lovely dubby with a girl one second and then ignore them the next. It always keeps them guessing.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I've known most ESTP's to use the "hot and cold" method. Most of them like to act all lovely dubby with a girl one second and then ignore them the next. It always keeps them guessing.
Haha, this isn't an act, something else just has our attention.:tongue:

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
Yeah I can't say I have ever done the ignore tactic. At least not on purpose. Lots of people to juggle eh?:happy:

·
Registered
105 Posts
How many ESTPs do you know?
Are you sure they are ESTPs?
Have you tested them?
Just curious.
We are the rarest of the Sensors, you know, there can't be that many of us in one place.

Regarding the "hot and cold" technique.
That is a "PUA" or "pick up artist" technique.
PUA tricks are essentially a list of sleezy little things that a man with no confidence or social skills can do to psychologically manipulate an unsuspecting female for purposes of getting into her pants.

ESTPs don't need PUA tricks because we have CHARM and CLASS.
No woman wants a sleezy little jerk with a hidden agenda, which is what "pick up artists" are.

The best thing any man can do with regard to gaining the interest of a lady is to be sincere, genuine, and funny. Just be yourself. If you're not, and she does go out with you, then you will be found out for your true colors later, and lose her favor.

ESTPs know this instinctively because we do not like head games, so we don't project them onto others.

Guilty :tongue:
No you didn't, Derosa, you just dazzle them with charm and humor and then try to manage the other 982 things on your radar in the midst of it. It's hard being cool, isn't it? ;-)

See, don't mess with the ESTP ladies, they will crush PUA tricks. Muhahaaa....

Yeah I can't say I have ever done the ignore tactic. At least not on purpose. Lots of people to juggle eh?:happy:
It's just not my style either, TreeBob. I don't see how it could lead to much with a woman of any caliber. But then again, I've always had majorly high standards when it comes to women, because I deserve the best. Duhh. :D

·
Registered
307 Posts
ESTPs know this instinctively because we do not like head games, so we don't project them onto others.

No you didn't, Derosa, you just dazzle them with charm and humor and then try to manage the other 982 things on your radar in the midst of it. It's hard being cool, isn't it? ;-)
Lol, you know it Halla! Thinking about my next beer and if flaming cheetos are really that hot are just some of the things that are going through my head when I'm talking to a lady. I don't think too hard as to why I act a certain way around women. I just flirt. And when it does come to the hot-cold technique, I only do it marginally to keep the attention of the woman. I'm not trying to play her or anything. It's just a test I do :D But Tree, Halla, and njchick are absolutely right on this. If we do come off as cold, we're probably focusing on something else and studying it with every detail! I have to admit that it's getting scarier each time we all agree on a post. We think too much alike, lmao

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How many ESTPs do you know?
Are you sure they are ESTPs?
Have you tested them?
Just curious.
We are the rarest of the Sensors, you know, there can't be that many of us in one place.

Regarding the "hot and cold" technique.
That is a "PUA" or "pick up artist" technique.
PUA tricks are essentially a list of sleezy little things that a man with no confidence or social skills can do to psychologically manipulate an unsuspecting female for purposes of getting into her pants.

ESTPs don't need PUA tricks because we have CHARM and CLASS.
No woman wants a sleezy little jerk with a hidden agenda, which is what "pick up artists" are.

The best thing any man can do with regard to gaining the interest of a lady is to be sincere, genuine, and funny. Just be yourself. If you're not, and she does go out with you, then you will be found out for your true colors later, and lose her favor.

See, don't mess with the ESTP ladies, they will crush PUA tricks. Muhahaaa....

It's just not my style either, TreeBob. I don't see how it could lead to much with a woman of any caliber. But then again, I've always had majorly high standards when it comes to women, because I deserve the best. Duhh. :D
Well, obviously my statement had some truth to it. I mean, several ESTP's have confirmed that they use this technique. Also, I know that these people are ESTP, because I am good at typing people and ESTP's stick out like a sore thumb. The hot and cold method has been around it seems like forever it seems and was not invented by late pick up artists. I'm assuming that you are referring to a book called the "The Game". I read the book and it's strategies and they all seemed ridiculous to me and like they wouldn't work for me. I was actually referring to the hot and cold technique (which is similar to the one incorporated in the Game) demonstrated by an author named "Robert Green" in a book called "The Art of Seduction".

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Lol, you know it Halla! Thinking about my next beer and if flaming cheetos are really that hot are just some of the things that are going through my head when I'm talking to a lady. I don't think too hard as to why I act a certain way around women. I just flirt. And when it does come to the hot-cold technique, I only do it marginally to keep the attention of the woman. I'm not trying to play her or anything. It's just a test I do :D
I've heard so much about ESTP tests...

Reactions: GROUNDED_ONE

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
The ones I know are "lady slayers", and I can see how they do it, but I know exactly what they're doing. With ESTPs, it's easy to tell if they're trying to pick up on someone. Compared to ISTPs, who don't even look like they're trying.

·
Registered
307 Posts
The ones I know are "lady slayers", and I can see how they do it, but I know exactly what they're doing. With ESTPs, it's easy to tell if they're trying to pick up on someone. Compared to ISTPs, who don't even look like they're trying.
Interesting. Can you give some examples?

1 - 20 of 102 Posts