Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the fall, color of the leaves and cool weather...theres a aestethic to the season

It's great running weather and it also means the start of the basketball season.
you got a favorite team? I dont have one but I enjoy watching the suns, nuggets & lakers atm

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
I love the fall, color of the leaves and cool weather...theres a aestethic to the season

you got a favorite team? I dont have one but I enjoy watching the suns, nuggets & lakers atm
Go Celtics :tongue:

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
I know the season literally started a few days ago

but still, do you feel about bostons chances? kevin garnett & some other guys were on the injury list
Your sentence is odd but I think I know part of what you are talking about.

I honestly feel they have a good shot at winning. They certainly don't lack talent at all. The question as always is can they remain healthy enough. Other than Perkins they are presently injury free so I am not sure what you are referring to with Garnett.

They are probably the best defensive team in the league although I realize that it is only been one game. They beat what was supposed to be the best team this year and I would be foolish to say they will always beat them. Miami probably needs more time to gel as a unit but here's hoping their egos get in the way!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wait a second, I never made this thread!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

anyways, miami has the potential now to be great. But just like any new roster, they need time to coexist

Last season, kevin garnett and some other people were injured. I dont remember who exactly though. Who did boston beat?

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
wait a second, I never made this thread!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

anyways, miami has the potential now to be great. But just like any new roster, they need time to coexist

Last season, kevin garnett and some other people were injured. I dont remember who exactly though. Who did boston beat?
Yeah they always have injuries. Good thing is they have great bench players so they can spread around the time and save the guys for the post season.

Boston beat Miami on opening night. :proud:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha!!!! give the heat some time, i dont want to gurantee the celtics & hear rematch will be a whole different because the heat are fairly new...but for boston to kill the heat on opening night thats not really anything for someone to be excited about

some new rosters have instant chemistry and dominate(example: garnett, paul pierce, ray allen) others take longer to develop(example: carmelo anthony, allen iverson)

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
hahaha!!!! give the heat some time, i dont want to gurantee the celtics & hear rematch will be a whole different because the heat are fairly new...but for boston to kill the heat on opening night thats not really anything for someone to be excited about

some new rosters have instant chemistry and dominate(example: garnett, paul pierce, ray allen) others take longer to develop(example: carmelo anthony, allen iverson)
I already said that Miami might need time to gel below. Read dude!

Even so, this does prove that the Celtics remain one of the better teams in the league. Miami, gelling or not should still be able to beat 75% of the teams on opening night.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
so do you believe that celtics & heat are the best teams on the east?
Well Orlando and Atlanta didn't get any better or worse so they should still be up near the top but yes I think Boston and Miami are the best in the east.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you know what? I completely forgot that boston has shaq now lol

I dont know if it really matters that he there

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
you know what? I completely forgot that boston has shaq now lol

I dont know if it really matters that he there
It certainly does! He is the perfect bench guy at his age. He took a pay cut knowing he was going to be riding the pine just a for a chance to work for another title. He knows his role and last night he scored 9 points and got 7 rebounds. in 18 minutes of game play that is gold.

·
Banned
998 Posts
Once the Heat mesh they will be dangerous. Mike Miller will make a huge difference when he comes back.

Ugh, I hate the fact that I'm a Raptors fan!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It certainly does! He is the perfect bench guy at his age. He took a pay cut knowing he was going to be riding the pine just a for a chance to work for another title. He knows his role and last night he scored 9 points and got 7 rebounds. in 18 minutes of game play that is gold.
I guess, its gold for him but it dosent make a difference for boston as a whole..They were great before he went there and right now it dosent make a difference

Dont get me wrong, he played his cards right and had a good strategy for pay cut less playing time to be on a good team

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
I guess, its gold for him but it dosent make a difference for boston as a whole..They were great before he went there and right now it dosent make a difference

Dont get me wrong, he played his cards right and had a good strategy for pay cut less playing time to be on a good team
I'm not really sure how you reason it out that he makes no difference. He is experienced and skilled and he is costing them just over 1 million dollars. You don't think that it makes a difference to have someone they can sub in to take pressure of the top guys?

YourMom, Raptors are my second favourite team behind the Celts. It is too bad that players in the NBA look down on the city so much. It's a bit odd.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
care to put life to this topic? any1 here ontop of shit with nba?streetball?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts