The Doer King
13,681 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
I don't think ESTP actually go out and make videos of themselves. We are extroverts! We go and do shit. If someone happens to make a video of you then great but that is a bit rare.

You won't see me with my webcam doing some monologue for PC.

Reactions: ryder

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't think ESTP actually go out and make videos of themselves. We are extroverts! We go and do shit. If someone happens to make a video of you then great but that is a bit rare.

You won't see me with my webcam doing some monologue for PC.

Yeah I figured ;)

My boyfriend is an ESTP. Which is why you'll find me in this forum a lot haha. The only videos I have of him are him on a jetski and him blowing up fireworks.

Surely you guys have some crazy videos of you doing crazy estp stuff!

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
Yeah I figured ;)

My boyfriend is an ESTP. Which is why you'll find me in this forum a lot haha. The only videos I have of him are him on a jetski and him blowing up fireworks.

Surely you guys have some crazy videos of you doing crazy estp stuff!
No we don't. Since you are dating an ESTP you must realize we aren't really high on our selves. We would never plan to take a video of ourselves. ESTP are usually very confident which can come off as arrogant but we are usually far from that. When we do crazy shit we do it for fun and spur of the moment. We are actually pretty humble. We act very brass but I know in my case it is more for show since I like to be the centre of attention. When accepting awards or compliments I get rather shy not cause I am being put on the spot but because I don't really like that kind of attention.

It might actually be hard for many others to understand or believe if they only see us on the outside. Maybe I am alone in this. What about you other ESTPs?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
No we don't. Since you are dating an ESTP you must realize we aren't really high on our selves. We would never plan to take a video of ourselves. ESTP are usually very confident which can come off as arrogant but we are usually far from that. When we do crazy shit we do it for fun and spur of the moment. We are actually be pretty humble. We act very brass but I know in my case it is more for show since I like to be the centre of attention. When accepting awards or compliments I get rather shy not cause I am being put on the spot but because I don't really like that kind of attention.

It might actually be hard for many others to understand or believe if they only see us on the outside. Maybe I am alone in this. What about you other ESTPs?
bastard made me change my type or else I would have commented.
<3
honesty though

·
Registered
307 Posts
No we don't. Since you are dating an ESTP you must realize we aren't really high on our selves. We would never plan to take a video of ourselves. ESTP are usually very confident which can come off as arrogant but we are usually far from that. When we do crazy shit we do it for fun and spur of the moment. We are actually be pretty humble. We act very brass but I know in my case it is more for show since I like to be the centre of attention. When accepting awards or compliments I get rather shy not cause I am being put on the spot but because I don't really like that kind of attention.

I'm not a fan of making movies of myself and putting them on youtube. To me, it just screams look at me and it's like you're trying too hard to get attention. Like you Bob, I'm the spur of the moment type. I like to crack jokes in class and make funny faces and whatever, but there's a line you draw. You just know when to stop so you don't milk it or get on people's nerves. And you get that from experience haha. I'm very laid back and humble. I believe in humility. I don't like to boast about myself and make that the point of my conversations with others. It gives people the wrong impression and that's not confidence. I see what you're saying and it's hard for me to really word it. We like being the center of attention and putting our stamp or making our presence known to others, but we don't overdo it. Is that what you're saying?

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
I'm not a fan of making movies of myself and putting them on youtube. To me, it just screams look at me and it's like you're trying too hard to get attention. Like you Bob, I'm the spur of the moment type. I like to crack jokes in class and make funny faces and whatever, but there's a line you draw. You just know when to stop so you don't milk it or get on people's nerves. And you get that from experience haha. I'm very laid back and humble. I believe in humility. I don't like to boast about myself and make that the point of my conversations with others. It gives people the wrong impression and that's not confidence. I see what you're saying and it's hard for me to really word it. We like being the center of attention and putting our stamp or making our presence known to others, but we don't overdo it. Is that what you're saying?
`Yeah pretty much. We do it to get people's attention and to have fun. I like making people laugh. I don't do it for my benefit really. I only put this video up for the team to watch. I had 9 others of the games but I never put them up.

I have no problem with crowds and being the center of attention but I hate people thanking and gushing over me. Is that kind of an oxymoron?

Reactions: njchick

·
Registered
307 Posts
`Yeah pretty much. We do it to get people's attention and to have fun. I like making people laugh. I don't do it for my benefit really. I only put this video up for the team to watch. I had 9 others of the games but I never put them up.

I have no problem with crowds and being the center of attention but I hate people thanking and gushing over me. Is that kind of an oxymoron?
I got ya. I wasn't aiming my remark at you about the youtube thing. I think it's funny to see people get hit by dodgeballs hah

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
thats pretty funny about you guys being our "shadow extroverts" and not liking videos, cause I quite enjoy being the center of attention. not so much for the look at me factor but just cause I know I can be extreamly entertaining and attractive. lol.

please don't hate cause I got what you don't bitches.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
How can you guys be ESTPs and NOT be used to people gushing over you? Aren't you used to hotel keys being thrown at you by now???? :laughing:

Oh oh, I just gushed. Dammit. Here comes the silence.

*cricket chirps*

Reactions: TreeBob

·
Registered
531 Posts
I agree. We want to be admired and thought as fun but we don't want to hear someone gush because it may look like we did it to get praise. Sort of our hidden agenda being exposed.

Reactions: GreenCoyote

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I agree. We want to be admired and thought as fun but we don't want to hear someone gush because it may look like we did it to get praise. Sort of our hidden agenda being exposed.
what!?!?! ESTP's don't just constantly scream ME! ME! ME! ME!

I don't care what you ESTP's say I am just going to keep on lovin yah!
and also be a sarcastic twat... but thats just me.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts