Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
ESTPs--because they can maintain their social reign by acting unfazed to perceived hurts-- ENFJs cannot help but openly show their feelings, and acting weird as someone mentioned before.
I would venture to say that while ESTPs have the tighter, longer grip, ENFJs have the stronger one (strength of bonds, bringing people together) but for shorter periods of time. I have seen ESTPs win more often, but at the cost of their true feelings and weaker bonds.

I myself would like to see a showdown. There's about to be a what, girl fight?!

·
Banned
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ENFJs have the upperhand until they let their feelings get hurt and then start acting all weird. They just want to please everyone, sometimes too much. They're better at making friends in general though.
you know you're an ESTP when you look.at the term 'making friends' and basically Lol. Only feelers care about such terms. ENFJs in particular live for making bonds with people. All we care about is having fun and use people to have that fun with. So such a statement is bullshit. Bottom.ljne is werw more popular, real, fun, likeable and tougher than.ENFJs. we have a personality of our own that people gravitate to whereas ENFJs chabge their behavior and mannerisms depending on who theyre with so that people could lije them. We dont care wether people like us amd.we.dont care about.' making friends' (endj language.means being obsessed with peopke amd stalking thwm_
- experience. We show up, we dominate, get what we want from the situation amd call it a day.

·
Banned
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ENFJs have the upperhand until they let their feelings get hurt and then start acting all weird. They just want to please everyone, sometimes too much. They're better at making friends in general though.
you know you're an ESTP when you look.at the term 'making friends' and basically Lol. Only feelers care about such terms. ENFJs in particular live for making bonds with people. All we care about is having fun and use people to have that fun with. So such a statement is bullshit. Bottom.ljne is werw more popular, real, fun, likeable and tougher than.ENFJs. we have a personality of our own that people gravitate to whereas ENFJs chabge their behavior and mannerisms depending on who theyre with so that people could lije them. We dont care wether people like us amd.we.dont care about.' making friends' (endj language.means being obsessed with peopke amd stalking thwm_
- experience. We show up, we dominate, get what we want from the situation amd call it a day.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Whatever. I like to make friends.

·
Banned
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nah im a socially skilled as they come brah. im just pretty emotionless and do not resonate with the concept at all. Maybe because its si easy for me I dont even need to think about it. Im a people person who does not connect with 90% of the people I meet emotionally thus I believe 'making friends' is a term for feelers or for people who need validation or something

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Nah im a socially skilled as they come brah. im just pretty emotionless and do not resonate with the concept at all. Maybe because its si easy for me I dont even need to think about it. Im a people person who does not connect with 90% of the people I meet emotionally thus I believe 'making friends' is a term for feelers or for people who need validation or something
I enjoy making friends. I enjoy meeting people. I enjoy people. Of course, I can be a dick sometimes, but if I didn't like them I wouldn't tease them!

I don't know about ESTP men, but I rule. ESTP women have the upperhand. :cool: I know what I want and I go get what I want.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts

·
Sweet Matrimony.
7,160 Posts
As it's been said, ENFJ's get too emotionally attached to their friends and like to please everybody so for that reason I think ESTP's have the upperhand socially because emotional attachments are draining! But ESTP's just get on with it and have fun...

But if we want to talk about who has the upper hand at creating deeper bonds? ENFJ's will probably take this one... That's not to say ESTP's can't make deep bonds! It's just that it usually isn't the main focus of an ESTP when they meet someone; they want someone to have fun with, but an ENFJ wants someone to bond with first.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm an ESTP and my best friend is an ENFJ and I'd say we both equally make friends very easily, but she has a much deeper connection with other people. However, her friendships tend to be a lot shorter because one small mishap with the person will throw her off and she'll leave them immediately. In my case, my friendships don't have that deep connection but they tend to last longer. I just keep them around to do stuff with. I'll also easily leave people if I get tired of them, but not as quickly and dramatically as she does.

But if we want to talk about who has the upper hand at creating deeper bonds? ENFJ's will probably take this one... That's not to say ESTP's can't make deep bonds! It's just that it usually isn't the main focus of an ESTP when they meet someone; they want someone to have fun with, but an ENFJ wants someone to bond with first.
this is so true. If I do have a deep bond with anybody, its with my ENFJ friend, probably because her personality rubs off on me when we're together. We balance each other out.

·
Registered
381 Posts
ENFJ's are more aware of their own emotions, so they have the upper hand in an emotional sense, but ESTP's are better at going with flow and trusting their logic, since ENFJ's are self-conscious of their Ti.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts