Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im seeing this girl at the moment.
shes is 20 and i am 23.
We both took the online personality tests, she came back as a ESTP
and i come back as INTP.
we have been seeing each other since October last year.
So we met me through a friend, she cheated on her boyfriend at the time (of 4 years)
and never went back.Not a good start at all.Now she has explained to me
that she was going to end the relationship anyway and that she fell completely out of love with him.
Towards the last 6 months.I kinda believe she is telling the truth on that
She also told me that she has only slept with 2 men (me and her old bf) which im not too certain on.

So the last month or so i have been getting close to this girl, she wants to make us an official relationship but im scared to commit
to this girl because of the cheating and the dought over the 2 men thing.

I have also been researching on ESTPS and from what Ive read they are the quickest to move on from relationships,which makes me
wanna stay away more.I also read they can be very good liars, and a lot of things just don't add up to me and i detect she is lieing but ive had no solid proof

Right now, i cant eat, im worried about the future, worried im gonna get attached to a girl i don't trust and end up hurt again
She does treat me well, takes me out for meals, helps me with my bills etc and gives me company which i do not have.
So im worried about being dependent on her and she will leave me for someone else, like her ex boyfriend.

Has anyone got any good advice they can help me with on this one?
Would be much much appreciated

·
Banned
123 Posts
Who cares about a title? Just commit to her to keep her happy. Tell her what she wants to hear;meanwhile contingency your own plan B in the event it occurs. Start to strategize loyaties amongst her friends. Besides, most women are liars and cheaters so it's not like this is a problem unique to ESTP.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who cares about a title? Just commit to her to keep her happy. Tell her what she wants to hear;meanwhile contingency your own plan B in the event it occurs. Start to strategize loyaties amongst her friends. Besides, most women are liars and cheaters so it's not like this is a problem unique to ESTP.

Tbo, im not too much worried about a title.She is.I dont want to have a title because i guess from what ive learnt and read and the worry and questions i have going round in my head i carnt see it lasting.I have got kinda attached thou, got the anxious feeling in the stomach when ever we fall out and wanna see her

And what do you mean by plan b?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Follow your gut and don't commit. If you think she's potentially lying, then she probably is. Trust me, I've dealt with someone who can change relationships like they change clothes, it's definitely not worth it.

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
Follow your gut and don't commit. If you think she's potentially lying, then she probably is. Trust me, I've dealt with someone who can change relationships like they change clothes, it's definitely not worth it.
I would advise you don't listen to "logic" like this. Just cause you dealt with a liar doesn't mean this person is lying. Intuition can lie. If you aren't comfortable then don't date her, but don't not date her cause you feel like she might be lying without any proof.

Honestly, the chance an INTP and ESTP will work out long term is slim to none in my opinion. There are always exceptions of course but I know the lack of emotion from them scares me. I know INTP have emotions but if I don't feel it then it freaks me out. Note that this comment has nothing to do with MBTI thinking vs feeling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts