Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
My sister is an ESTP and I'm pretty sure she's 3w2. It's a very interesting combination I'd say.

·
Registered
761 Posts
@jetplane48
Well, my sister cares too much about her work and image. She's a true opportunist to challenges, but at the same time, she's careful when she presents herself. She can be accommodative to others but she keeps her independence. I'm much more direct and honest than her in front of people. She doesn't want to look "odd" or anything negative, so she trie her best to be what people expect her to be (not totally tho). I remember her complaining about her ex boyfriend's job because it make him look like a "loser". I honestly don't understand why she cared about that! Most of her conversations focus on what people say to her. For example, she'd say "My boyfriend told me yesterday how beautiful and special I am. And he's proud of what I've accomplished in my studies!" or sometimes, she'd talk about her relationships/friendships in an ambitious manner. My sister loves to show how rational or practical she can be in most situations.
Sometimes, she sends me a picture of her and asks "How do I look? I want to post it on Facebook"

She has some typical traits of 7w8 like impulsiveness and impatience, but her 3w2 core is stronger I'd say !

Reactions: Choice
1,636 Posts
My sister is an ESTP and I'm pretty sure she's 3w2. It's a very interesting combination I'd say.
I'm also 3. And an ESTP. It's not so unusual. ESTP are Fe users and I think it makes sense that Fe users are prone to be type 3.

·
💌
8,776 Posts
I would say probably 7, 8 and 3 are the most common for ESTPs.
But any combination is possible.

I'm a 5w4 which I think makes me appear more ISTP-ish.

·
Registered
9,929 Posts
7w8 5w6 1w2 seemed to be my kind of pattern when testing that (not certain tho)
Or maybe more like
7w8 1w2 5w6
Or maybe
1w2 8w7 5w6

Confused about order

Anyways I know I have 8 in my stack for sure but oddly I have a high 2 score and 5/6/7 Not well enough informed on ennegram.

Anyways not that weird to me. I am like a brassy sassy bear on the outside who is just big ol softy inside. In some ways I can be chill in other ways I like order. Not in a Te estj way. But just that 1 or 6 security thing. Ennegram kind of confuses me a tad.

·
Registered
ISFJ 6w7 sp/so
27,953 Posts
I'm almost positive that I've identified my Enneagram correctly.
Whatever you want to know about it, please just ask me, and try to be specific.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
There's ESTP 6s everywhere.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Do you know any? I would love if you described them for me, can you?
They're literally everywhere, I think they're the most common type of ESTP. I'll use Vicky from Geordie Shore as a 'base personality' she's a Fe heavy 6w7. So, they're blunt, direct, quick to show their annoyance, responsible in a six way, but are quick to let you know when you've got on their nerves because Se-Fe. They kind of mirror 8s in that they're the 'mature' ones who people feel they can trust - especially when they're 6w5. Even the less mature ESTP 6s still usually give off that type of 'knowledgeable and tough' vibes, but we all know that they're big softies and don't really put in much effort to hide that unlike an 8 or 7. VERY reactive because you know... 6 and Se.

Watch Queen Vicky work that Se-Fe

I know so many of them who played '7' and tried to come for me, but once I came for them, they were screaming and shouting and crying XD Nah, wait, I'm thinking of an ESFP 6 here XD.

But that aside, pretty much all the 'party go-er' personalities are Se-heavy 6s, 7s, 2s and 3s, so they're easy to find in social atmospheres.

This guys an ESFP, but I thought of this too much XD He also came on my telly while I was typing this.

·
💌
8,776 Posts
6 is the most common E-type all around really.

1,636 Posts
7w8 5w6 1w2 seemed to be my kind of pattern when testing that (not certain tho)
Or maybe more like
7w8 1w2 5w6
Or maybe
1w2 8w7 5w6

Confused about order

Anyways I know I have 8 in my stack for sure but oddly I have a high 2 score and 5/6/7 Not well enough informed on ennegram.

Anyways not that weird to me. I am like a brassy sassy bear on the outside who is just big ol softy inside. In some ways I can be chill in other ways I like order. Not in a Te estj way. But just that 1 or 6 security thing. Ennegram kind of confuses me a tad.
My tritype is 7 3 1
That 1 nearly shocked me haha but it is actually there.
Eventhough if I have to pick one type I consider myself 3 before 7

Reactions: Sensational

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have yet to figure mine out. I can see a bit of me in all of them and none of them have clicked. It took a while before I could figure out my MBTI type too. So I think I'll get it eventually. Any of you typed peeps have some good tips on figuring it out?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I have yet to figure mine out. I can see a bit of me in all of them and none of them have clicked. It took a while before I could figure out my MBTI type too. So I think I'll get it eventually. Any of you typed peeps have some good tips on figuring it out?
Think about what frustrates you, what makes you happy and what you aim for in life. Look at the Virtues and Holy Ideas and all that for each of the types and compare that to the way you're naturally wired.

Reactions: aquaswim

·
Registered
51 Posts
Think about what frustrates you, what makes you happy and what you aim for in life. Look at the Virtues and Holy Ideas and all that for each of the types and compare that to the way you're naturally wired.
Thanks for your help. I figured out I'm a 7w6. Looking at the motivations of the types rather than the descriptions helps a lot.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts