Personality Cafe banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
I did this before...let me find the result.

ENTJ - Commandant

You scored 75 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!
Your ideal mate is known as The Commandant. As a romantic partner, this type is inspiring, but also somewhat challenging. They have a strong desire to be in charge and their clear need for an organized life and home can be overwhelming to a partner. They like to confront conflict directly, discuss problems unflinchingly, solve them, then put them behind you both. However, they can be too impatient or unwilling to take the time to listen to their partners and give them a chance to express themselves fully so that their partners also have a sense of closure. They are generally uncomfortable dealing with emotions, so they are apt to dismiss their partner's emotions as illogical. They feel most appreciated when their partners ask for their opinions, take their advice, and rely on them to get a job done right.

I don't think I like it, lol.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'll take that test in a minute, but before I do I must state that subconsciously, before I knew anything about MBTI, I have always been attracted to INFJ and ENFJ women. My high school sweetheart of 4 years = ENFJ. My second first girlfriend in college = INFJJ. My wife = INFJ.

CRAZINESS!!! Apparently I love Idyllic judger chicks! :laughing:

Now for the test... :dry:

EDIT:

Hilarious!!!

It says my ideal mate is another ESTP! Bwahahahhh!!!

http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the-best-personality-type-for-you-test/?var%5fF%2bversus%2bT=1&var%5fJ%2bversus%2bP=%2d1&fromCGI=1&var%5fI%2bversus%2bE=2&var%5fN%2bversus%2bS=3

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
ESTP- The Promoter

You scored 75 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!
Your ideal partner is known as the promoter. As a romantic partner, this type is usually exciting and willing to try anything once. They are often much more responsive to their partner's physical needs, rather than their emotional ones. They tend to communicate at what other types tend to think of as a superficial level, as they don't see a big need for heart-to-heart talks. They want to be appreciated for the fun-loving responsive problem solvers they are. They are happiest when their partners respect their need for freedom to be spontaneous and to enjoy life's many pleasures.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Me too......haha
That's because we love ourselves.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I find it hard to believe that our natural partners are ISTJs. They piss me off with black and white thinking and close mindedness. I would be all over another ESTP!

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
ISTJs are the perfect partner for us but the more J they are and the more P you are it will lead to problems. So if you are really P you probably won't want to put in the work needed for the relationship to survive. I love my ISTJ and I couldn't be happier. I find them such a contrast to my personality and she calms me down pretty easily. Although I must say she can frustrate me rather easily if she goes into no talk mode when upset. :sad:

I need to know everything!:laughing:

·
Registered
531 Posts
I find it hard to believe that our natural partners are ISTJs. They piss me off with black and white thinking and close mindedness. I would be all over another ESTP!
From some of the comments I've seen, it would seem that the ESTP male is good with the ISTJ women. Just an observation.
The ESTP man has it much easier because all women love a daring, confident, competitive, charming manly-man.

·
Registered
105 Posts
ISTJs are the perfect partner for us but the more J they are and the more P you are it will lead to problems.
This happened with my INFJ, we definitley had big-time J/P conflicts.
The N/S ones weren't exactly easy to navigate through either, but we did it, and now that we understand each other's madness we're good to go. :)

So if you are really P you probably won't want to put in the work needed for the relationship to survive.
It will try you, I agree. I am fairly balanced P/J (52% = P / 48% = J) so your point is interesting about being on one end of the spectrum or another as being relevant in surviving such conflicts...

Although I must say she can frustrate me rather easily if she goes into no talk mode when upset. :sad:
This kills me too. I do not like it when people near nad dear to me start "ghosting" or being not present. It's like a death in the family, no warning, just all of a sudden they are gone...but they are right in fornt of you. Arrghhh!!!

I need to know everything!:laughing:
Haaa! That's one way of putting it!

The ESTP man has it much easier because all women love a daring, confident, competitive, charming manly-man.
Most of the time this is true, sometimes we have to get past a few stereotypes, but all in all I have enjoyed all of my lady chasing experiences profoundly. We know how to get people laughing, and that helps break the ice. There's nothing more fun than romance, it is one of life's central missions that must be successfully mastered. To me anyway. :proud:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts