Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What change do you think would make the world a better place? If you had all the power in the world what would you change?

I am going to make a thread in each personality type so please answer only for your type.

·
Banned
451 Posts
Topless Tuesdays

And free, government subsidized, breast augmentation and lipo suction for all the babes

We ESTPs are a giving Type

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Topless Tuesdays
And free, government subsidized, breast augmentation and lipo suction for all the babes
We ESTPs are a giving Type
Agreed with Ape! :tongue:

Plus we need more xSTP-Parties and -Olympics. More fun. More stuff to do. Oh and maybe a free Impala (or other car of choice) for everybody. And some candy or snacks. :crazy:

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
A party with lots of snacks. Nice. I can bring the candy!
I dig you. :tongue:
BTW, xSTP-Parties also have loads of kickass music. Without that, we're pretty much dead I guess.
Oh, and maybe we should bring some videogames. That'd be fun.
Yeah, that'd make my world better for sure. Hehe.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dig you. :tongue:
BTW, xSTP-Parties also have loads of kickass music. Without that, we're pretty much dead I guess.
Oh, and maybe we should bring some videogames. That'd be fun.
Yeah, that'd make my world better for sure. Hehe.
A party just would not be good without videogames and kickass music. Lets PARTY!!

·
Banned
451 Posts
Are you two talking in code for drugs or are you just two fucking nerds?

If it is the latter......get the fuck off the the ESTP thread

We have a reputation for cool

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you two talking in code for drugs or are you just two fucking nerds?

If it is the latter......get the fuck off the the ESTP thread

We have a reputation for cool
Actually, we secretively work for the FBI. Shhhhhh don't tell anyone but we are investigating to see if ESTP's really are as cool as they say they are. Top secrete FBI work going on here. So keep the secrete please.

·
Banned
451 Posts
Actually, we secretively work for the FBI. Shhhhhh don't tell anyone but we are investigating to see if ESTP's really are as cool as they say they are. Top secrete FBI work going on here. So keep the secrete please.
Come clean baby

You come to the ESTP thread and misbehave because you heard ESTP's give good spank

You be a naughty 4 who needs to feel the pain of passion so you can be in the here and now

It's OK baby

Relax and lose the panties

Let's get our swerve on

ESTP style

ps

I haven't looked, but what are the other Types doing on their threads?

Solving hunger?

Bringin peace?

Fucking geeks

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Come clean baby

You come to the ESTP thread and misbehave because you heard ESTP's give good spank

You be a naughty 4 who needs to feel the pain of passion so you can be in the here and now

It's OK baby

Relax and lose the panties

Let's get our swerve on

ESTP style

ps

I haven't looked, but what are the other Types doing on their threads?

Solving hunger?

Bringin peace?

Fucking geeks
Bring it on! We can go to the party together! I am having a good time hearing everyone’s ideas.

The others have solved all the worlds problems. You should check them out.

·
Banned
451 Posts
Bring it on! We can go to the party together! I am having a good time hearing everyone’s ideas.

The others have solved all the worlds problems. You should check them out.
Great idea for a thread(s)

I checked out the INTP's as it is a "hot topic"

Geekworld reacts

Have you seen Zombieland yet?

ps

You misunderstood.....we are not going to a party

You are the party

Of my cyber lust

NOW LOSE THE PANTIES!!!!

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great idea for a thread(s)

I checked out the INTP's as it is a "hot topic"

Geekworld reacts

Have you seen Zombieland yet?

ps

You misunderstood.....we are not going to a party

You are the party

Of my cyber lust

NOW LOSE THE PANTIES!!!!

Cool, you made me laugh! This post is getting some great responses. That is what I was wanting.

·
Banned
451 Posts
I just read the INFP thread and buddy who reckons rape is funny

Now my seduction techniques seem creepy.......er

Rape is never funny motherfucker

Clowning 101

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just read the INFP thread and buddy who reckons rape is funny

Now my seduction techniques seem creepy.......er

Rape is never funny motherfucker

Clowning 101
I know rape is never funny but one creep on here thinks it is a joke. One day he will be raped and then he will know better.

·
Banned
451 Posts
I know rape is never funny but one creep on here thinks it is a joke. One day he will be raped and then he will know better.

I know a guy who knows a guy who is gay and he knows a guy that is gay that likes to rape guys

Did I ever tell ya about my Ether Bunny set idea?

It is a big shammy glove and a bottle of ether and some pink bunny ears all packaged in a sleek ergonomic......package

Just point the finger darling and I will take it from there

BTW

If you could have bail money in the $10,000 US range arranged in case things go not as planned, it would be much appreciated and a kind gesture of thanks on your part

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know a guy who knows a guy who is gay and he knows a guy that is gay that likes to rape guys

Did I ever tell ya about my Ether Bunny set idea?

It is a big shammy glove and a bottle of ether and some pink bunny ears all packaged in a sleek ergonomic......package

Just point the finger darling and I will take it from there

BTW

If you could have bail money in the $10,000 US range arranged in case things go not as planned, it would be much appreciated and a kind gesture of thanks on your part
Ape, you are indeed funny and fun to chat with. So tell me about your Ether Bunny set idea.

·
Banned
451 Posts
Ape, you are indeed funny and fun to chat with. So tell me about your Ether Bunny set idea.
I think I just did

It ain't that complicated

ps

If someone runs with Ape's Ether Bunny Kit.....be a sportsman and shoot the ol Apester 20% of gross profits for the idea

It would be the right thing to do

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think I just did

It ain't that complicated

ps

If someone runs with Ape's Ether Bunny Kit.....be a sportsman and shoot the ol Apester 20% of gross profits for the idea

It would be the right thing to do

True, you deserve that 20% profits. Better yet, you could package it up and sell it for all the profits accept my 60% cut for encouraging you.

·
Banned
451 Posts
True, you deserve that 20% profits. Better yet, you could package it up and sell it for all the profits accept my 60% cut for encouraging you.
Panty loss is the only encouragement I need

So how bout you quit teasing the Apester and let Tunatown see the light of day whilst getting a breathe of fresh air?

It's the right thing to do

1 - 20 of 29 Posts