Personality Cafe banner

ESXP women and gold digging

Tags
esxp women
8K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  jade0508 
#1 ·
I've noticed that a lot of ESFP and a lot of ESTP women that are gold diggers. What are your thoughts on this?

#3 ·
Well, it'd be better if they were more driven to self-sufficiency, but I can't exactly hate them for their practical approach.

#8 ·
Yes, for the most part this is what I have observed; they do tend to be the most attractive women in general. The ESFP women tend to be the most femine of all the types to me. The ESTP women tend to be the stereotypical "bad girls" that drive men wild. However I've met many ISTP's and ISFP's that are really hot as well. I remember when I used to be into body building, the gym seemed to be more dominated by people of the SP temperment than any of the other temperments.

#10 ·
I've seen hot women of every type. This is true.

#12 ·
I know an ESFP woman who married because she was "tired of being poor".

She has a career of her own, but after growing up in poverty, she knew she wanted a man who could provide her with a comfortable lifestyle.

Funny thing, though, her SJ husband seems even more materialistic than she is. He even refers to her as his trophy wife.

#18 ·
nahh i dont think this is true at all. well not that i speak for every ESTP but i couldnt be with someone just becasue they have money. who cares? i make damn good money on my own. i dont need his. of course everyone wants to be stable and be able to live as stress free as possible, but i have never in my life sought out a guy who had money. theres more to a guy than their bank account. like the size of their .....:tongue: lol

#19 ·
*sigh* I'd never do such a thing. I don't exactly have the best self-esteem and I find the act itself is demeaning.

#22 ·
I'm an ESFP guy and I would totally fucking gold dig.

Like to be completely honest I'm not even ashamed I don't give a gosh darn hoot. As long as my partner is bearable and not like abusive and consistently irritating and easily manipulated I'm all good.

Reactions: Seamaid
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.