Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walrus-Spirit.jpg

Hello ENTJs,

It has taken me a long time to share this sacred memory with others. I truly commend the amazing ability to shine in your brightness in the face of adversity. Just to give you all a little background, I dated this great ENTJ Man for five years, not only was it one of the hardest years he had to face because of his business was going bankrupt, he refused to get a 9-5 job and compromise with life. He came home one day and sat me down to tell me that he had a brain tumor. I had just moved to Texas 5 months prior to live with him. He was diagnosed with Lung Cancer shortly after at the age of 29. Even through this he never shed one tear until he saw the pain on my face, and even then he was only sad to cause me pain. ( This truly shocked me, my pain was intense, but I can't imagine what it's like to be the one that has to go through it all!) This ENTJ had an enormous heart, even until his last breathe he truly fought, and continually remained focused on the right things in life.

The picture above is a screenshot of a text he sent me near the end of his life. He was truly an inspiration, because seriously having this kind of spirit in those circumstances I can only imagine the wonders of accomplishment and the gift to the world that you can offer by overcoming so much. I appreciate this trait so much. The picture below his text is his "Quantum Leap Goals" of how he wanted to live his life.

What is the best thing that has happened to you today?

Best,
Alice

·
Banned
2,042 Posts
@Alicethefodie

Can you upload the screenshot on imgur or any other image hosting site and link that one? Uploading straight from PC nerfs the resolution so I can't read the text. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: AlicetheFoodie

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: Stawker

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
View attachment 682874

Hello ENTJs,

It has taken me a long time to share this sacred memory with others. I truly commend the amazing ability to shine in your brightness in the face of adversity. Just to give you all a little background, I dated this great ENTJ Man for five years, not only was it one of the hardest years he had to face because of his business was going bankrupt, he refused to get a 9-5 job and compromise with life. He came home one day and sat me down to tell me that he had a brain tumor. I had just moved to Texas 5 months prior to live with him. He was diagnosed with Lung Cancer shortly after at the age of 29. Even through this he never shed one tear until he saw the pain on my face, and even then he was only sad to cause me pain. ( This truly shocked me, my pain was intense, but I can't imagine what it's like to be the one that has to go through it all!) This ENTJ had an enormous heart, even until his last breathe he truly fought, and continually remained focused on the right things in life.

The picture above is a screenshot of a text he sent me near the end of his life. He was truly an inspiration, because seriously having this kind of spirit in those circumstances I can only imagine the wonders of accomplishment and the gift to the world that you can offer by overcoming so much. I appreciate this trait so much. The picture below his text is his "Quantum Leap Goals" of how he wanted to live his life.

What is the best thing that has happened to you today?

Best,
Alice
I think the odds are good that he took just as much inspiration from you. Remember that every fount you see, draws upon an unseen reservoir. Perhaps you brought out the best in him.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the odds are good that he took just as much inspiration from you. Remember that every fount you see, draws upon an unseen reservoir. Perhaps you brought out the best in him.
I have never looked at this in that perspective Mr. Canis, it has brought new depth in understand and I thank you for that.
I did try everything possible to keep him grounded emotionally, and he always inspired me by sheer action. It can be a struggle for an ENFP to dream up extravagant plans and overthink, and an ENTJ can just look at an issue tell you what's wrong with it and solve it in 2 seconds. I would just look at him like 0_0. I would feel like I had super powers if I could do that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts