Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I live in Europe and there are not a lot of Job offers here. I finished school and want to visit University now. I have no clue what to study! I'm interested in so many aspects. I always loved organizing things though. I love looking for houses or apartments for friends if they're looking for something. I love planning meals days ahead. I enjoy decorating a room for halloween or a party.
So I thought of event management... But the thing is, if I'm not passionate about the company I won't do a good job. And i will be miserable.

I also thought about media and drama. But working in advertisement and media is all about manipulating people. So I can't do that. And being an actor in Europe doesn't give you a lot of opportunities in the future. Even though my heart belongs on a stage.

I am just very helpless and would love to know if there are some event manager ENFPs here :)

My favorite Job would be working at TED.

Thank you all!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I hear event planning is great for our personality types. I think you are on the right track. I have trouble just keeping a job unless it's fun like a party or something or high drama always changing and serving people like working in an ER. Event planning is a fun party aspect to it. sorry i'm not an event manager although my mom was.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts