Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nope and nope.

I would look the guy who'd get bullied when I was younger but I always had this passive aggressiveness that would stop bullies from bullying me. I don't know what it was but I liked it ha.

After the age of 14, I'd actually troll them and once, I did pick up some dude and threw him away from me because he kept making fun of me. I felt like a bad ass.

I hate the concept of bullying people but I love trolling online once in a while.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
Physically, Intellectually, or Spiritually?

It depends. Proper training in any of those is not a bad idea.

Self-defense in those areas can only guarantee and result in a clear mind and higher tolerance.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They're not the same. The internet is different from real life.
I know. What I meant was if the Internet WAS real life, I'd be an annoying argumentative person just for fun. I always apologize in the end too!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I "bullied" a kid when I was 11 ... still feel terrible about it. :(

And @Ishan Jalan My experience is similar to yours. People did try to pick on me some times ... but a few "I kid you not when I say I'll hurt you for that" moments later people back off and get intimidated forever. o.o

·
Banned
39 Posts
I know. What I meant was if the Internet WAS real life, I'd be an annoying argumentative person just for fun. I always apologize in the end too!
Trolling is fun for an INTP. :laughing:

It can't be denied!

I actually troll in real life as well but not so much any more because people really starts to hate you. That's not so good when you must work or be with those people later. Still it is really astonishing how angry some people get just because you disagree. :laughing:

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
I did defensive bullying once (mainly just me being Ne-quick with wit and mind-fucks lol).
But it was the initial tactic as part of a strategy to make them my friend.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have been bullied in 9 grade, it wasn't physical but I often felt left out and felt that people disrespected me(mental bullying).

But then I started to stand up and fuck shit up, yo. I still will stand up to anybody who tries to bully me, I'll explain them why they are complete morons and laugh at them like a week after that, then if they still wont stop and are threatening to kick my ass I go to school administrator and explain the situation.

Oh I had to go a long day to get to this way of handling idiots. I have been in a pointless fight where I lost and just punched the guy because I didn't want to be the "pussy" and I have tried to ignore them too, didn't work. Handle morons with law, my fellow friends, it's not worth it to argue with them, if they dare to attack another human being they are already too ignorant and close minded to talk to.

Edit: I'm the internet bully, laughting at idiots who got nothing to say on the subject is fun, I may be compensating because I got bullied in real life in 9th grade... But it's still fun, internet is such a beautiful thing.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I was only bulled when I was in preschool. I ended up beating up that idiotic boy hehe. I haven't been bullied since. Even the most cruelest kids in my grade said that they just won't mess with me because I'm "too much of a nice person". I guess they will feel bad for trying to bully the quiet kid... especially since they know what the quiet ones are capable of.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Some of you haven't been online long enough to know a troll instantly.

Leave that to us masters of teh internet, plz.
It kinda sucks though, like yesterday for example, quite a few people tried to "troll" me since it was april fools day, and I could see all of them coming from a mile away, and they were all disappointed in me. :(

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
It kinda sucks though, like yesterday for example, quite a few people tried to "troll" me since it was april fools day, and I could see all of them coming from a mile away, and they were all disappointed in me. :(
Yeah, it's like the more you see through them, the harder they try...

In real life, I find it funny that "trolls" usually think they're being really sly and subtle, when they're being obvious and crass. I get off on pretending not to notice what they're up to.

Nice avatar, btw.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Nah, I've never been outright bullied. I've been picked on, of course, most people have. But I think most potential bullies realized I'm not much fun to mess with.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts