Strives for: Reliability, Commitment
When healthy: Relaxed, Optimistic
When stressed: Arrogant, Pessimistic

Type 4
Underlying motive: Expression, Individuality
Strives for: Creativity, Uniqueness
When healthy: Objective, Principled
When stressed: Clingy, Envious

It is true.. A 6 can behave rather arrogantly when he's upset even though he doesn't say how upset he is..A 4 can get too jealous (which results in bouts of anger, anger, anger) when she's upset...

Ever experienced it? Any tips on communication stuff? Hah.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Yeah. It doesn't work. No tips, I walk away. I don't like jealousy and I need clear communication not an expression of art. And yes, I do get arrogant. But my experience is with the 4 never saying anything and giving "hints". I just got upset if the 4 projected onto me.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Type 6
Underlying motive: Security, Trust
Strives for: Reliability, Commitment
When healthy: Relaxed, Optimistic
When stressed: Arrogant, Pessimistic

Type 4
Underlying motive: Expression, Individuality
Strives for: Creativity, Uniqueness
When healthy: Objective, Principled
When stressed: Clingy, Envious

It is true.. A 6 can behave rather arrogantly when he's upset even though he doesn't say how upset he is..A 4 can get too jealous (which results in bouts of anger, anger, anger) when she's upset...

Ever experienced it? Any tips on communication stuff? Hah.
I must be a weird 4 because I don't get clingy when stressed but envious. When I get stressed I withdraw- like a 5.

Reactions: Animal and Evgenia

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yeah. It doesn't work. No tips, I walk away. I don't like jealousy and I need clear communication not an expression of art. And yes, I do get arrogant. But my experience is with the 4 never saying anything and giving "hints". I just got upset if the 4 projected onto me.
You need to meet more type fours because I like to have clear communication in relationship, too.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
You need to meet more type fours because I like to have clear communication in relationship, too.
Well I've never experienced an ENFP type 4, and probably I experienced unhealthy 4.

Why don't you seem as dark to me as the 4 I knew? In fact, you don't seem dark at all. You're like cool and shizzle. Not the same vibe at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.