Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only can we provide insight for others into how Ne or Ni would work, but we'd do it in a way that makes people laugh!

So if you've ever had an Ne or Ni moment that made you or others laugh, share the hilarity here!

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll start...

My roommates: ENTP, INTP, Me = xNTP, Last guy = ISTP

Earlier today, we all started talking about football. The conversation lasted for about 5 minutes until the Ne just started exploding all over the place...

ISTP: (some random joke about some player failing to make a
touchdown...)

ENTP: Ha! Yeah, that play touched down like the Hindenberg...

INTP: (to ENTP) At least the guy didn't blow up the plan like the nuclear bomb of a fail you had earlier with your bike!

Me:
Hahaha! That reminds me! We gotta pick up your scooter from the shop!

ENTP
: True! Speaking of scooters, I remember seeing that cartoon "Doug" on TV the other day! (had a char. named Scooter)

INTP
: Haha, that's so olddd.... but that character scooter had a weird color to him, I like darker green or red better. Those colors go better together---like on a green pepper and pineapple pizza with extra sauce!!

Me
: Oh snap! Reminds me of this awesome cartoon I used to watch! We should order pizza and watch Invader Zim!! Let's do itt!

ISTP
: ....... (has a face like wwtttttttffffffff??????) .......... How the hell did we get to this again????

Me
: Umm... we started with how badly that player failed and blew up the touchdown plan worse than the Hindenberg, which reminded someone of how
this guy *points to ENTP* failed at riding his bike today. Mentioning the bike reminded someone of the scooter that's in the shop and then that reminded someone of some cartoon character named Scooter-- and then that cartoon reminded me of another cartoon while I pulled in someone else's colorful pizza idea...

The others
: (in agreement)... Yeah, dude weren't you paying attention?!

ISTP
: *blank stare* I guess not...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts