Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have you guys ever had an epiphany? and if so what does it feel like to you ive had one recently and ive never felt better i realzied that my problems were nothing to complain about and i started feeling much better what abou you guys?:happy:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had an epiphany of sorts about a year ago. Was riding my motorbike when something changed in me for the smallest moment, the music I was listening to, the sun setting over the hills, doing my favourite thing in the world, riding ( a motorbike :tongue:). For a split second everything in life made sense, like all the pieces of the puzzle came together. Sadly the feeling left just as quickly as it came. I ride almost everyday hoping to find it again.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I think I had one a few days ago while I was in my room trying to sleep. I get really moody and emotional when I don't get much sleep; I've had small periods of slight depressions over the past few years so I guess this is why I'd call it an epiphany.
I started thinking about my friends, my life, all my past experiences, and I don't know why it took me so long but I realized that my life wasn't that bad and meaningless like I thought it was. I've made good friends, laughed a lot, listen to great music, traveled and seen beautiful sights, and experienced things that many people aren't able to. So at that moment in time, I was content with my life. After that, I was happy for the next few days and had a brighter outlook on life; I forgot about that "epiphany" and why I was happy until I read the title of this thread so thanks for that! :proud:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I remember when I was like 10 and listening to some music, then all of a sudden it changed, it got more clear. Hard to describe but I felt like after that I could hear all the individual instruments so clearly, music was different for me after that. Lol, sounds stupid but that moment really did change my life!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had an epiphany of sorts about a year ago. Was riding my motorbike when something changed in me for the smallest moment, the music I was listening to, the sun setting over the hills, doing my favourite thing in the world, riding ( a motorbike :tongue:). For a split second everything in life made sense, like all the pieces of the puzzle came together. Sadly the feeling left just as quickly as it came. I ride almost everyday hoping to find it again.
Yes!!! it was the same for me all the time but now I found a way to keep that feeling for almost 24/7 :happy:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I was in the train, on elevated ground and suddenly i had a perfect moment of clarity. Perfect clarity. My thoughts, my spirit, the world all seemed to come into place and I had the realization, the epiphany that everything was in place. I was at one yet distant from everyone around me. It was beautiful and it lasted throughout the day.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes. Half of the time I quickly prove my epiphanies false, though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes!! I've had a few over the last 2 years or so. One time, I was taking a lonesome walk in the woods to think and I sat down in a field on a rock when it hit me. Something about watching all the trees sway together but differently and the colors of nature made me feel at one with myself and nature. From time to time, when I watch the trees I will get that same feeling. Its amazing and makes me feel love for everything and everyone. I wish I could carry that love all the time !!:happy:

And Ironbound Globe, whats your secret? :tongue:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes!! I've had a few over the last 2 years or so. One time, I was taking a lonesome walk in the woods to think and I sat down in a field on a rock when it hit me. Something about watching all the trees sway together but differently and the colors of nature made me feel at one with myself and nature. From time to time, when I watch the trees I will get that same feeling. Its amazing and makes me feel love for everything and everyone. I wish I could carry that love all the time !!:happy:

And Ironbound Globe, whats your secret? :tongue:
My secret? huh....well I know how we all kind of think so I’m positive that if i told you all wouldn’t believe me cause it’s a very farfetched theory it only works if you come to the realization yourself I will tell you all this it's not reached the way you think it is and it's not what you think just remember that ok:mellow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts