Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barring complete incompatibility and probably you usually choose people there's sexual chemistry with, have you ever had bad sex? I think Se (from my perspective as INFP) is this hyper-focusing ability that probably is really conducive to having great sex.

The reason I wonder this is because as INFP even though sexual compatibility is one of my top musts, I usually want emotional connectedness to be able to shut my brain off and engage fully. I recently had an experience with an ESTP where tbh I didn't know what I was going to expect and had no emotional connection, but by golly it was hours of no thoughts and pure carnal sweetness.

second reason is because sexual compatibility is really high on my list for long term commitment too, if i can learn to be more like Se then I can have great sex with anybody? :kitteh:

·
Code Cracked
7,642 Posts
Not that I recall. Usually, if they suck at kissing then that is as far as it gets.

I have had great sex with people I am not compatible with for a long term commitment. There was one guy all we did was disagree on everything and debated our way to the bedroom ~the sex was awesome.

·
Registered
ISFP 2w1 (9w1 7w6) sp/so
36 Posts
Not ESTP but still
Se aux here. Asexual here.

I do not Believe Se has any kind of correlation with sex
Or that you need Se to have mind-blowing sex
Or any of the above

*cue to profile picture shrug*

·
Banned
307 Posts
Although exceedingly rare, it has happened. Usually because one of us wasn't on the same page about something or another. If one person wants to use sex as a means to rekindle the relationship or otherwise reconnect on an emotional level, it's not gonna be pretty if the other person just wants raw, unfiltered NSA sex.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
yeah, bad sex is when i dont get reaction from the other person.... resulting in a boring/deadfish lay. lack of confidence in the other person, inexperience, issues with shame/shyness... these are all things i'd notice in bed that would throw me out of the zone.

the first couple times having sex with a person is usually enough passion to have great sex with anybody; after i get to know them and some of their emotions start creeping in... it gets difficult to not feel the sadness or insecurities... then i usually just end up wanting to talk instead.

·
Banned
307 Posts
the girl behaves like a dead body
a boring/deadfish lay.
Yes, I've heard rumors about this. Apparently some women don't really respond to any type of stimulation in particular, but at the same time, they'll still consent to the activity itself, almost as if it's on the same level as doing laundry or some other menial chore.

Apparently they may not be altogether thrilled about the prospect itself and yet all the same it's still better to get done.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Yes, I've heard rumors about this. Apparently some women don't really respond to any type of stimulation in particular, but at the same time, they'll still consent to the activity itself, almost as if it's on the same level as doing laundry or some other menial chore.

Apparently they may not be altogether thrilled about the prospect itself and yet all the same it's still better to get done.
yeah, that seems accurate. unfortunately - im not the type of person who wants to be a chore. i prefer my partners to want me to fuck them as much as i do. if i get the sense they are just going through the motions - im done.

·
King of Swing
8,790 Posts
Only one time when I didn’t want to fuck but I gave into her, literally. She was attractive, very slim, and tanned with an accent; but there was something I just wasn’t into. I shouldn’t have given her those compliments.

To the ladies, with me I’ll compliment girls if I appreciate something, like soft skin; but if I’m into you I’ll tell you all about what I’ve been doing, am going to do, and do right now while staring right into your eyeballs more than usual.
I’ll also try make a joke, smile, and look at you to see how you react. If I do that I want you...

But the sex was very bland, straight forward jump on dick and romp. Nice girl though :happy:

·
Registered
23,778 Posts
Oh yes, I've been very bad sex.

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Yes I have had bad sex but to be fair every time it was bad sex it was gamble to begin with as it was hookups not intimate connections or relationships. So you cannot expect to win every time ya gamble. I think any time it was bad was when it was some beta dude trying to be alpha (gag) I don’t like that shit. You better really be tougher than my pinky finger if you’re going to put up the charade. Guys who just act like themselves are usually fine.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I figure most of my sex has been awful.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Yes, a couple of times.

One was with a guy that wasn't that bad when it came to they moves, but he smelled horrid. He wasn't unclean either, I think it was just his normal body odour that I found repulsive (chemical incompatibility?).

Second one is gory so click on the spoiler at your own risk.

So, this was during a time of my life when I was doing a lot of dating/one night stands after the culmination of a (rather) long term relationship. My date was much younger and very eager so I was like, 'Great, we're in for a good time'. Little did I know Mother Nature had other plans for me. Yeah, you guessed right. So, I tried to be polite and told the guy, cause not everyone is cool having sex when you're on your period, but he seemed unfazed. I thought, sure, why the fuck not. So, the guy undressed and it was literally extremely small. I think this was a legitimate micropenis case. Felt too sorry for him to say anything, of course. I mean, it IS an experience after all. Kudos to the guy he really tried his best, no complaints there. It just wasn't adequate. But, definitely not my worst experience. Included it for novelty reasons mostly

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
Yes, a few times. Mostly due to me being unfocused and/or tired AF.

I've never had a "dead body" experience as I provoke the partner into reacting. I like causing genuine reactions, throwing around, using our bodies as tool for sexual enjoyment ... adapt and overcome.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Yes, a few times. Mostly due to me being unfocused and/or tired AF.

I've never had a "dead body" experience as I provoke the partner into reacting. I like causing genuine reactions, throwing around, using our bodies as tool for sexual enjoyment ... adapt and overcome.
Yeet on em

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts