Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
INFP
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this ever happen to anyone? You could be going about your day, and then all of a sudden this feeling of peace and euphoria comes over you. Like the whole world could fall apart and everything is okay. Maybe something like a dream, piece of clothing, or just the weather can trigger this, I don't know. Whenever, I do happen to stumble upon this feeling, I try to hold on to it as long as I can. And sometimes the feeling can last for a day, a week, or maybe a year.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Euphoria, ecstasy...

Not sure if it's that good... when I used to had it, it never came without the subsequent 'downs' that were as intense as the 'ups'. Just the other way around...

·
Registered
584 Posts
I don't if I would call it regressing, but I often look at my childhood with lots of nostalgia. I have a lot of vivid memories of my childhood. I mean, a lot of people remember images from their childhood but I can remember fragments of what I was thinking of at the time too.

But yeah, these are all very peaceful memories.

Also, I often wish I could go back to waking up Saturday mornings and watching cartoons. Now that was the life.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts