Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup errybody,

So I've designed an experiment for my research methods course, and could use as many responses as possible. It's a personality questionnaire, and seeing as this is a personality forum, I figured I'd start at the source. All submissions are completely anonymous. If anything comes of it (results-wise), I'll fill you guys in! https://usc.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0UPel06YFsh1Nbv

Cheers

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
One slide of questions struck me as straight from a psychosis screening test.

Reactions: brinyoung

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't really wanna say what it's designed to measure until after because it could potentially bias results. But on Monday I will happily post the nature of the experiment!

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
On the personality profile that appeared before the last "rate these statements" page...

Testing for the Forer effect? Struck me as deliberately vague - a couple of examples of "you are sometimes A, but sometimes you are not A" mixed in with general platitudes... that's my guess anyway. Interested to see what the whole thing is about, though...

·
Registered
128 Posts
+1000000 for gender options <3

For me, the result was really quite fitting. I felt those slight inaccuracies were more because of how some particular statements were phrased than because of your method.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts