Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
A good smartphone =) I managed to collect enough money to buy myself a samsung galaxy S2 recently......right now I have all my music on it...my recordings...started sketching again so much easier with a smartphone (In case some of you guys are wondering I'm from a 3rd world country so the concepts of smartphones and tabs haven't really caught up here yet)...oh and the standard samsung headset that you get is pretty good at noise cancellation =D oh and I have 2 homepages dedicated to BBC news so I get my updates on whats happening in the world pretty fast now =)

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
I'm inclined with a smartphone but maybe also one extremely understanding and caring human or animal companion. Or a keyboard (the musical instrument). Idk. This is toughie.

·
Registered
287 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
A notebook, pencil and eraser. Possibly a good book too. And any electronic with Internet access... so we can visit PerC!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't think I could live without a place for complete, uninterrupted solitude.
Yes, a place to meditate, to find peace of mind, to do whatever/think whatever you wish!

computer...
Necessity.

snugly cat?
For sure.

I'm inclined with a smartphone but maybe also one extremely understanding and caring human or animal companion. Or a keyboard (the musical instrument). Idk. This is toughie.
I'm not up to date on the smartphones. My phone is for calling and texting only. All that other stuff just overwhelms me. Everyone needs someone who cares. Music is essence.

Collectible Pez Dispenser.
Definitely. I have a couple of those myself.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts