Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone except for an ESFJ can post a funny story about an ESFJ that you know. Since most of those ESFJ's are never online......except for me :crazy: then we can all at least recall those funny moments with them. Share one or two stories if you have them!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Not so much funny as it is adorable.. :p I had an ESFJ teacher who had quite a bad case of 'Freudian slips'
She was always mixing things up with what was in her mind, whatever she was thinking about.. I and a couple of students in my class grew quite close to her. In one story, there was a girl in my class and we kind of hated each other.. I guess my teacher could see it but could never really jump in and say anything.. She'd often call me by her name. She'd drop a thimble and look at me, "Oh Alice could you get that for me?" :crazy:I'd just pretend I didn't hear it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not so much funny as it is adorable.. :p I had an ESFJ teacher who had quite a bad case of 'Freudian slips'
She was always mixing things up with what was in her mind, whatever she was thinking about.. I and a couple of students in my class grew quite close to her. In one story, there was a girl in my class and we kind of hated each other.. I guess my teacher could see it but could never really jump in and say anything.. She'd often call me by her name. She'd drop a thimble and look at me, "Oh Alice could you get that for me?" :crazy:I'd just pretend I didn't hear it.

That's awesome! My Mom is just like that with names too.....oh man. Thanks for sharing that story! :laughing:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts