Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone so I tested first time 2 years ago I was 15 and I got INFP I thought everything was perfect but then I noticed at home I am really not like an INFP I would say its like a mask I tend to use with people outside the house. I tend to be very logical and critical, sarcastic,egomaniac and aloof like close people would say. So I tested again after 2 years, and I got ENTP which I would say matches the ideal personality I would want to have however, ENTP has the primary function of Ti and I tested again on a more accurate site this time my main functions are Ti Te and Ni the suggestive personality types were ENTJ,INTJ and INFJ. I dont think I am judging though. I tried enneagram types and I got 7w6 the first time 3w4 second time and 8w7 last time. To be honest I can totally relate to 8,3 and 7- I have a fear of being controlled which makes me seem agressive but I like being adventurous on the inside. On the other side 3 is how other people see me so I realised I seem like an ENTJ 3w4. Can anyone help me with maybe different case scenarios that each personality would react differently to ? or just a better test for me to take ?
Thanks for reading :wink:

·
Meh.
ENTJ
8,158 Posts
A: At your age you will, generally speaking, still be developing your personality and will still have plenty of self-discovery to do in order to establish Who You Are. Take that into account while doing tests: you might just want to hold off on putting yourself in a box and stick a label on yourself.

B: Have you tried the questionnaire on the What's My Type subforum? There are plenty of people around that can help you figure out your type based on a couple of questionnaires that you can find in the stickies.

C: Perhaps try to break it down for yourself first to determine whether you are mainly introverted or extroverted and take a cognitive functions test to see what functions are leading for you.

Enjoy the process :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts