Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A judgment free zone where you can confess your sinful realities.

Mine is: I nearly abhor dominant Fi users .. I do. I really really do. There's RARE and I mean RARE exceptions. Almost always, they end up hating me. I don't start out hating them but invariably, we clash waaaay too much. I've noticed INTJ's who are so not INTJ's as well as ENTJ's here that are clearly not, act very Fi-ish (when both of those types Fi is not at all a primary focus or consideration until the types matured). Really. I cringe.

I also go 50/50 with young people. They're either engaging young minds I find refreshing. Or they're obnoxious generally because they're Fi Dom. Though, Fi doms think in such an unrealistic way (to me) that it's as if they're 20 anyways. I guess I just have no patience.

I pretty much hate people today if they're being too human. :tongue:

No, but really. I hate em all Fi-ing all over the place and Fi-burating in public. It's disgusting:p

that's my confession. Irl, I just smile politely and nod as I cringe inside.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
@ningsta kitty
It's quite fitting that this was your first post in this thread, seeing as Fi-users would probably dislike exposing their behaviors that are in conflict with their inner values ;D
Oooh, when I copy-pasted your username it was all sparkly in the text editor as well! That's lovely.

As for my evil confessions...

I shoplift. A lot.
I stole a turtle once.

I have reoccurring dreams that involve raping my abusive ex in the ass with a strap-on, smashing his head against a mirror, the whole shebang.

When I would play pretend as a very small child, I would sometimes act out scenarios where the "Mom" stuffed animal would psychologically abuse her "children", prompted by demons.

What the heck is wrong with me?

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I ate the last doughnut and I didn't throw the box away.

Real talk: I usually have difficulty with Fi types, too, I usually get sick of offending them through what are to me invisible transgressions, and just end up letting them play on their own after a while. It's only fun being a Fe user if you can be a little bit cavalier sometimes, the mean between delicacy and bluntness is where the magic happens.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Let's see what I have in the evil storage vaults...

[HR][/HR]

So there was this girl that was crush'n on a friend of mine (Dan). He -really- wasn't interested in her and told her countless times, but she incessantly kept pushing for it to crAzy lengths. I told him "I bet you I can turn her into a slave." He seemed intrigued by the idea as it was something foreign to him, but said, "I just want you to get her off my back." "Sure, I'll do that too." So I strike up a conversation with her and introduced myself as a friend of Dan. I mention that he's been talking about her quite a bit lately and maybe I can put in a good word for her. We start talking over the next few days and she keeps asking me for more details about him, what he likes, etc. Every time I try to give Dan the 411 on what's going on he brushes it off and says he's not interested... dick. My conversation with her takes some weird twists and turns (she claims to be possessed by a demon, but that's another story). In time, she's wrapped around my finger. So I tell her to call Dan and to completely tell him off... she does and they never end up talking again. Dan was blown away by it and bragged to some friends of his that I didn't know. All of a sudden everyone wants to know how I did it...

[HR][/HR]

One of my lady friend (Kate) is a total knock out and we usually volunteer together on a particular shift. Some new guy that I had met briefly before was going to shift with us and meet her for the first time. Honestly, he was kind of a nerdy type and I figured this might blow his mind so I tell Kate to dress a little provocatively for this shift and flirt a bit with him. Sure it was wrong, but I bet it was the best couple hours of his life. So as this is all happening the guy is squirming around in his seat and can barely string a sentence together. I discreetly tell Kate to go to the bathroom so I can bro it up with him. After she leaves I say to him "dude, she seems like she's into you. " I feel like he takes a breath for the first time that night and says "you think so?" I'm like "ya, you should really make a move before it's too late." As Kate comes back she turns away for a slight moment and I punch the guy in the arm (go!). He strikes up a conversation and before the shift is over he gets her number -- "you lucky sob."

A couple weeks later she gives him the benefit of the doubt and they go out for coffee together. It doesn't materialize beyond that, but props to her for giving him a chance.

[HR][/HR]

I'll stop with the stories for now, but...

- During a jaded time, I used to get a twisted enjoyment out of breaking couples up. You could just tell when people weren't working out or were loosely tied together. In my case, just show off a little of my own romanticism and I could easily make your girl want to be mine. I never slept with them or anything, but the opportunity was there.

- Hypocrite alert, but I genuinely enjoy hurting people (physical/psychological) if they're the type that enjoy causing harm to others. I can't morally justify it otherwise. I've always wanted someone to break into my home just so I have a reason to completely lay them out. There's another story here, but I said I'd stop...

I could go on forever, but that's it for now~ nerdy Heroes of the Storm time.

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
- During a jaded time, I used to get a twisted enjoyment out of breaking couples up. You could just tell when people weren't working out or were loosely tied together. In my case, just show off a little of my own romanticism and I could easily make your girl want to be mine. I never slept with them or anything, but the opportunity was there.

- Hypocrite alert, but I genuinely enjoy hurting people (physical/psychological) if they're the type that enjoy causing harm to others. I can't morally justify it otherwise. I've always wanted someone to break into my home just so I have a reason to completely lay them out. There's another story here, but I said I'd stop...

I could go on forever, but that's it for now~ nerdy Heroes of the Storm time.

*gulps* ... Ummm yeah. Me too :unsure:

the former is too easy. By words alone. Quick little blurbs said at the precise time within a conversation knowing full well the bigger scope of the situation. Things slipped in a convo between me and the other (typically the preferred). Thinks like, "you know you should never hesitate to tell me 'no', don't feel bad! How can I trust your yes if I can't trust your no?

The ide is, I know the 'bad' partner is passive and the one I prefer can't feel free to express themselves due to that. So essentially it's like taking in a deep breathe and going *out* down goes the house of cards ...

I do a lot of venting and personal sound board stuff here. But in real life, I'm calculating with interactions. Last close friendship I dropped when she was trying to control me with her feelings. Another connection severed was the other trying to control things by withholding and ambivalence. These connections end with me not giving a fuck door slam style never happened relationship. Evil confession there is, a person can only get so close. If I let them too close, I just care too much to protect myself from their bullshit. Better I door slam anyways in compared to many eons past ... Dun dun dunnnnnn

Reactions: Lad

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Or they're obnoxious generally because they're Fi Dom. Though, Fi doms think in such an unrealistic way (to me) that it's as if they're 20 anyways. I guess I just have no patience.

I pretty much hate people today if they're being too human. :tongue:

No, but really. I hate em all Fi-ing all over the place and Fi-burating in public. It's disgusting:p

that's my confession. Irl, I just smile politely and nod as I cringe inside.
I'm the same way.

Most of Fi- doms seem as if they think they're the only people on this planet, the first and the last ones. Seems very selfish and stupid. Useless.
Also, I tend to get hurt from Fi- doms, because usually they'd judge me as something I'm not. In one way or another, not many good experiences with them. Only with two of those I know and that's because our values are very similar. And those two actually try as much as I do to have a nice decent conversation.

I bet a Fi- dom person who likes to dramatize and who easily gets butthurt will come here and point at me and you.
But it's always okay to dramatize and center attention to yourself and your needs, eh? >_>

- I hate noisy people and people who eat like pigs. Makes me want to grab the food and throw it. Especially if the person's fat.

- I hate babies. Sometimes even women around me. They're all idiotic and full of shallow s***.

- I hate my colleagues. Wish they could all just burn. One moment they're good with me, the other moment they're gossiping about me and judging me.

Yeah... I hate people if they're being too human. You've put it nicely.

I just hope there won't be any butthurt person whining and telling me how I don't deserve to live, how I'm selfish, evil, masculine and whatnot...

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
I have a problem with Fi-doms in general as well. They tend to misunderstand my situational drama and metaphor usage. They seem to filter everything I say through their personal judgement and way too quickly call me out for being arrogant or terrible for saying such things. Sometimes I might discuss my plans to conquer the world and establish a world government based on utopia and utopic rules and universal purpose for each person - and they go all "you can't take free will from people" with a completely abhorred face. I mean, am I really going to establish something like that? Am I? You think it's possible and that it's meaningful to try to make sure I'm not doing actually doing it? Then again, yes, yes I would establish an utopia like that if it were possible.

Wow, this sure turned into an Fi-bashing thread. Seems like it's something sort of common with us.

I, too, have the fantasy of imagining people attacking me so I could completely wreak them, physically or mentally. I imagine myself entering their minds and shattering them apart, just to have the world rid of scum like that. I imagine destroying wrongdoers. I imagine being the overpowering force that teaches them not to mess with God or whatever moral judge there is out there.

I imagine breaking down skyscrapers with mere thought and watching cities fall before me. I enjoy mass destruction. I enjoy playing real-time strategy games and over-killing my opponents with nuclear weaponry. The instant death of masses is something beautiful to me. I enjoy destroying faceless things in my mind, things without personality or value to me. Things I never met.

I pick my nose. I also eat the snot.

I bite my nails. It helps me concentrate. I've yet to find an alternate way to do the trick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts