Personality Cafe banner

Examples of Healthy and Unhealthy xxTJ? and xxTP?

978 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  morgandollar 
#1 ·
I have a handful of friends and acquaintances that I actually know well enough, and all of them are xxFJs or xxFPs (at least the ones who know their MBTI, the ones who don't I can definitely see the Fe and/or Fi in them). Thus, I believe I have a good understanding of what healthy and unhealthy Fe/Fi can look like.
I have an abstract understanding of what healthy and unhealthy Te/Ti can looks like, based on 2-3 people who have thinking as their dominant or auxiliary, but I'd like to see some more examples of healthy and unhealthy xxTJ and xxTP.

#2 ·
Unhealthy Fe: Holding grudges, entitlement in relationships, hostility towards people who act "different" or "weird", explosions of anger, passive-aggressiveness, borderline personality disorder, depression

Unhealthy Fi: Self-righteousness, unwillingness to compromise, passive aggressiveness, entitlement in experiences, harsh judgment of "conventional" people, snarkiness, depression

Just throwing some ideas out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.