Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,I noticed that majority of you think that 1995~1998 born's will be Y/Z cusp while 1999 born's will be early Z.Some of you also think that 98'ers are more similar to mid/late 90's babies while 99'ers more similar to early 00's babies.I am very curious to know the difference between 98'ers and 99'ers since my society/country never thought 98'ers and 99'ers as different groups.Is it only occurred in USA or other western counties?IMO that's quite interesting

·
Banned
19 Posts
99borns are similar to 98 borns It seems that difference is small. 1999 borns and98 are gen z by my book.
Differences between the two are hard to spot.

Reactions: THY9899

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Why do we need to make up more cutoffs, who was given the authority to start Gen Z at 1999? What's the point of it all!?
I don't know......Many of them think that 1995~1998 born's can vote in 2016 USA election so they'll be Y/Z cusps or early gen z whereas 1999 born's can't vote so they'll be early gen z or first core gen z.That's really ridiculous for non American people but sadly many countries follow USA's range...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I always can't understand why some people said 99'ers&00'ers are the same but 98'ers&99'ers are different.Aren't they only one year apart?In fact, my birthday is nearer to 98'ers or even some 97'ers than 00'ers :dry:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
There's really not much. I really don't understand why some people do that. They pretty much grew up together.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I care......many people in PerC always said that 99'ers have more different childhood to 98'ers than 00'ers which is really ridiculous to me
I don't remember seeing that. It doesn't really matter THAT much so why do you care so much about it?
You can see some older post in PerC.Actually I don't care "very" much but I just want to let other people know that 99'ers and 98'ers are no difference at all

·
Registered
183 Posts
You can see some older post in PerC.Actually I don't care "very" much but I just want to let other people know that 99'ers and 98'ers are no difference at all
Obviously there would be some difference, just like every other year.
However it's quite obvious that people born in 1999 had very similar childhoods to those born in both 1998 & 2000, it's fairly self explanatory. I think your over-analysing it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Obviously there would be some difference, just like every other year.
However it's quite obvious that people born in 1999 had very similar childhoods to those born in both 1998 & 2000, it's fairly self explanatory. I think your over-analysing it.
Maybe....I just hope people in PerC stop saying that 98'ers and 99'ers have more different childhood than 00'ers since they're same age difference

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello everyone,I noticed that majority of you think that 1995~1998 born's will be Y/Z cusp while 1999 born's will be early Z.Some of you also think that 98'ers are more similar to mid/late 90's babies while 99'ers more similar to early 00's babies.I am very curious to know the difference between 98'ers and 99'ers since my society/country never thought 98'ers and 99'ers as different groups.Is it only occurred in USA or other western counties?IMO that's quite interesting
Yes that's true they are different and the difference is 98'ers born in 1998 and 99'ers born in 1999.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes that's true they are different and the difference is 98'ers born in 1998 and 99'ers born in 1999.
I hope that everyone think that's the only difference XD

·
Registered
61 Posts
I hope that everyone think that's the only difference XD
Yp

·
Registered
590 Posts
Idk really. Both were the last of the 90s babies.

I guess I'd say 98ers spent slightly more of their childhood in the 2000s than 99ers did, but they're both still 00s kids regardless.
However, the 98s are the last to graduate in the mid-10s and the 99ers are the first to graduate in the late-10s (not that it makes a huge difference). Both are core 10s teens in my opinion...

I guess it's just a one year difference- nothing drastic.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Idk really. Both were the last of the 90s babies.

I guess I'd say 98ers spent slightly more of their childhood in the 2000s than 99ers did, but they're both still 00s kids regardless.
However, the 98s are the last to graduate in the mid-10s and the 99ers are the first to graduate in the late-10s (not that it makes a huge difference). Both are core 10s teens in my opinion...

I guess it's just a one year difference- nothing drastic.
Quit bumping old threads.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts