Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

But in all seriousness, the new season is great so far!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts

But in all seriousness, the new season is great so far!
It's good, I am hoping to see the new girl 'Max' joining the party, and his brother ( step brother ? ) hitting on Mrs. Wheeler :laughing: I just hope they don't go 'befriending' that shadow king ... that kinda sounds very stupid to me

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's good, I am hoping to see the new girl 'Max' joining the party, and his brother ( step brother ? ) hitting on Mrs. Wheeler :laughing: I just hope they don't go 'befriending' that shadow king ... that kinda sounds very stupid to me
Not going to lie, I don't really like Max. Her character literally serves no purpose for the story, and if she were to have never existed the plot would pretty much be the same. It wouldn't be affected too much if she were never there.

I kind of wish they didn't add them.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Not going to lie, I don't really like Max. Her character literally serves no purpose for the story, and if she were to have never existed the plot would pretty much be the same. It wouldn't be affected too much if she were never there.

I kind of wish they didn't add them.
I guess you are right on that count to some extent, but I think there would be a lot more to her character in the coming seasons. We know a few things like she can drive ( none of the other kids can ) and she happens to have a very dysfunctional family and her brother might end up shagging one of the mothers of the kids :biggrin: ( that's enough for me to keep her in the show lol )

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Love this show! They've kept up the quality in the second season. Can't wait for the third.

It's not the nostalgia that does it for me. If anything, I would have preferred a modern setting. It's that the kids are wonderful actors and that they're not written as emotionally dysfunctional (except for Ryder but I wish her character would die and soon) and morally ambiguous, flipping one way, then the other.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts