Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

i think this video really sums up ESFJ type 2s' main desire. to be loved and needed. i know this is just exaggeration, but do you ENFJ (type 2s especially, but most of you are type 2s. nvm) feel, or have the same need, as stated above? I mean 2 Fe heavy types... I need your thoughts about this.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Yeah true both Fe and 2 are very concerned with people and feelings and how other people feel about them. It's a very vulnerable place to be. I'm not very Fe heavy tho, but I do express a lot of Fe in my every day life.

I find being both Fe and type 2, or maybe this is just me being sp/sx, you feel your highs and lows so intensely. It's so hard to break out of a funk, and next to impossible if you dont' have a trusted person to confide in. I mean, I like to write in my journal sometimes, but sometimes you need feedback from someone else. I think, you do, however, learn to base your instincts towards your desire, especially as you grow, over time. I've learned to be very charming and lovable, but to also accept that I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but I've been okay with that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts