Personality Cafe banner

Exhaustion

1456 8
Any ESTP's that keep really busy until they just have nothing left? I try to find balance, but there are all these things I want to do and there aren't as many hours in the day as I have things to fill them with. Is this typical ESTP behaviour? I find things/people I like/care about and engross myself in them. That's fine if it's home stuff. But when I get carried away, we're hardly ever home and then I have to play catch up with the mess when I'm returning home because I've tired myself out.

There's just so much happening!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
I don't know if it's typical ESTP, it's not true of me, I'm not always busy and when I'm tired I'm able to rest. Though it's usually only at the end of the day that I'm feeling tired. Then I go to bed and fall asleep instantly. That's good rest for me. So to sum it up, play hard and rest hard :p

PS: it would however be nice to have 48 hours in a day, yes.
Any ESTP's that keep really busy until they just have nothing left? I try to find balance, but there are all these things I want to do and there aren't as many hours in the day as I have things to fill them with. Is this typical ESTP behaviour? I find things/people I like/care about and engross myself in them. That's fine if it's home stuff. But when I get carried away, we're hardly ever home and then I have to play catch up with the mess when I'm returning home because I've tired myself out.

There's just so much happening!
Reactions: Dannyell and monemi
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.