Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Banned
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the witch in red, and also the shy girls in white behind, at intervals, but even when I am shy, I am always supporting what is right.

I am the outspoken one, the dark cold female, with a golden ring of wisdom in my cape. But I am also the Greek chorus.

I am the innocent earthy one in the forest - the red riding hood - facing the wolf, and also the white clad waif haunting the community with an annoying quiet persistence.

And I'm always Forest Nymph. I am the thing of the forest, the being of the land, the woman who is always place-based, even in Los Angeles the land defined me, I am the keeper of the Earth.

The trees create a promenade for myself and for my girls, The Earth is always my friend, The land, the place always wants me back when no people do. I am a creature of the place. And so my girl Lana.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
My avatar is a reference to my home city and to myself. The phoenix is our symbol and it appears on our coat of arms, because our city was completely destroyed multiple times during its history (during the 17th and 18th centuries) and it was always rebuilt, we rose from the ash. We made it through epidemics, earthquakes, revolution, 2 world wars and foreign occupation, but over and over again we rebuilt or withstood the hardship. This theme is especially dear to me, since it also reflects my own personal story. I once fell very ill, went into a coma and actually at one point I had died, but the doctors managed to resuscitate me. Just like my home city, I was reborn. And we still stand. The phoenix is a symbol of rebirth, but also one of resilience, determination and a fighting spirit.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Mine's a hot pianist because I'm a hot pianist.

Usually much more *English major* about meanings but this one was fairly straightforward.
@Dare @contradictionary @Catwalk @Out There Tryna hop in? I'm curious.

·
Banned
5,408 Posts
My avatar is a reference to my home city and to myself. The phoenix is our symbol and it appears on our coat of arms, because our city was completely destroyed multiple times during its history (during the 17th and 18th centuries) and it was always rebuilt, we rose from the ash. We made it through epidemics, earthquakes, revolution, 2 world wars and foreign occupation, but over and over again we rebuilt or withstood the hardship. This theme is especially dear to me, since it also reflects my own personal story. I once fell very ill, went into a coma and actually at one point I had died, but the doctors managed to resuscitate me. Just like my home city, I was reborn. And we still stand. The phoenix is a symbol of rebirth, but also one of resilience, determination and a fighting spirit.
Ahh... warsaw...

I want to visit it someday...

Sent sans PC

·
Banned
5,408 Posts
Mine's a hot pianist because I'm a hot pianist.

Usually much more *English major* about meanings but this one was fairly straightforward.
@contradictionary Tryna hop in? I'm curious.
Wait, i received a mention from hot pianist :eek:h: :blush:

Mine is the infamous Ryo Saeba from City Hunter. I dunno why but i kind of see myself in the mirror when i look at his character.

Previously it was Alfred E. Neumann. Yeah, what me worry?

Sent sans PC

·
Registered
98 Posts
Wait, i received a mention from hot pianist :eek:h: :blush:

Mine is the infamous Ryo Saeba from City Hunter. I dunno why but i kind of see myself in the mirror when i look at his character.

Previously it was Alfred E. Neumann. Yeah, what me worry?

Sent sans PC
Theoretically you did, unless I'm lying :devilish:

Do tell - how exactly did you go from Alfred E. Neuman to Ryo Saeba? I've gotta hear that progression

·
Registered
INFP 9w1 sp/so
2,468 Posts
Mine doesn't really have any deeper meaning, it's just the last thing you see in one of my favourite games. I already had my avatar as something from the game it's a prequel to before but I thought this one was nicer and looks more avatar-y. Because of the events surrounding it though the picture gives me a lot of feels.

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
My avatar is Elvis with a bazooka. Enough said.

·
Registered
585 Posts
The bird represents the freedom to remove oneself from the constraints of the modern world. The human arms signify a soul's desire to transform itself into something greater. The cup of tea is a reminder of the impermanence of life.

Or is it just a cute little birdie enjoying a cup of tea? Hmmm.

·
Banned
2,480 Posts
I love photography, my avatar is a picture I took. The inside of a flower, very intimate, it's like looking at someone's soul.* I took it Ireland, while strolling in the gardens of Blarney Castle, in Cork.

*Edit: Which is perfect for this forum, because I think PerC allows us to expose our souls, & be vulnerable in a way we can't do IRL.

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
Beerus

INTJ with chaotic evil and 3W2.

Very funny. And smart. And like hot pianist girls but never try with latex fetichist

1 - 20 of 201 Posts