Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope to challenge other INFJs to share their creative side here on PerC. I'm still working up to doing the 'stare at the camera and don't move your eyes challenge', I'm positive I will Fail Miserably!! :laughing: So, I decided to share some of my singing and poetry. It is soo hard to open up and share this piece of ourselves, (trust me - I keep shaking my head and thinking of a hundred things I'd like to change about these videos) but hopefully we can find a safe harbor together and I plead with you to share your introverted intuition so I don't stick out like a sore thumb. :blushed: :laughing:

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I'll share some artwork here. These are some 'old' ones.

On Halo 3, a video game for the Xbox 360. I used the forge map making utility to create a series of challenges because I thought people might benefit from having their will tested with recreation. I hadn't heard of Portal before it and I found the project pretty fun. Here's a picture of a part of one of them.

I don't know about this but apparently I uploaded it on new years eve last year.

·
Banned
198 Posts
@Carbodarah

I sure hope people will give me feed back...I keep thinking - why did I do this? I need to take those movies down...what is it with being INFJ - - we want to share, and then feel like running! LOL
Ha don't worry! that kind of thing always happens to me

I am typing this message while listening to a beautiful woman singing "In My Daughter's Eyes" beautifully!

~~~~~

Just finished watching the videos. All I have to say is that your daughter is incredibly lucky to have you as a mom.

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Carbodarah Thanks so much...it is nice to know that even if I'm a bit older I can still hang with my INFJs, and they won't laugh at me :tongue: Any INFJ expressing from you here?

@Azure Bass Awesome! Thanks for sharing some of your art. Would you ever hold up more of your art on camera and tell us about it? How long did it take you to create this part of your challenges? Did you get much feedback from other players? :happy:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Killer videos Lullaby, I really liked them. That's the kind of stuff youtube is really about, people connecting, expressing.

You have more balls than I do. Well....maybe.

I'm really pumping out alot of sketches and I'm getting pumped in general. My B-days on the Summer Solstice, and THAT's when I really want to make a 'piece'! You know what I'm saying? Like I've been really practicing and finding where I belong and now I'm sure, I'm certain. I'll be able to produce some art that I can just say "YES. This is ME!" Roflmao...

Right now I'm on a INFJ video watching spree.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
@Azure Bass Awesome! Thanks for sharing some of your art. Would you ever hold up more of your art on camera and tell us about it? How long did it take you to create this part of your challenges? Did you get much feedback from other players? :happy:
Thanks. =) I already have on several parts of the forum, but sure I can share more. :happy: Of the people I know that tried before the sequel in the Halo franchise came out, I got the general opinions of players ranging from, "Forget this, let's kill each other out of boredom instead of doing what was intended!" to "I think they're really challenging, and I like the challenge, but they are really time consuming." =] That took me a couple weeks in my spare time a couple years ago, 2008 winter I think. Thank you for asking ! :)

This one's my profile picture but I figured I'd post it here too:

Edit: I forgot to mention how I feel about your poetry @lullabyblossom.

It's beautiful. I am so happy to see a good parent in the world that isn't (insert negative opinion here). :happy:

Reactions: Lady Lullaby

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
@Carbodarah

I sure hope people will give me feed back...I keep thinking - why did I do this? I need to take those movies down...what is it with being INFJ - - we want to share, and then feel like running! LOL
You've no idea how often I've done this .. I want to be a famous rockstar .. I get to the point of establishing a band .. but the moment they start talking about doing shows, or concerts - I run like crazy. So in the end, I've just dedicated myself to composing and retaining.

But recently I did 'come out' and made a youtube page with my music on it. I'll probably share some of it here. Don't be too critical :(

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I hope to challenge other INFJs to share their creative side here on PerC. I'm still working up to doing the 'stare at the camera and don't move your eyes challenge', I'm positive I will Fail Miserably!! :laughing: So, I decided to share some of my singing and poetry. It is soo hard to open up and share this piece of ourselves, (trust me - I keep shaking my head and thinking of a hundred things I'd like to change about these videos) but hopefully we can find a safe harbor together and I plead with you to share your introverted intuition so I don't stick out like a sore thumb. :blushed: :laughing:
You remind me of a girl/lady more my age (mid-late 20's) on youtube who posted an INFJ video.

Her way of speaking was similar (I have to admit I didn't get chance to watch even all your first video yet :blushed:)

Anyway. I like you INFJ's.

She was really really cute. :blushed:

EDIT: Wow, that has prompted me to find her page on youtube and tell her that I thought she was cute and interesting.
I really really hope she doesn't mind.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
@Carbodarah

Sharing and then wanting to run happens to me all the time:(

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
You remind me of a girl/lady more my age (mid-late 20's) on youtube who posted an INFJ video.

Her way of speaking was similar (I have to admit I didn't get chance to watch even all your first video yet :blushed:)

Anyway. I like you INFJ's.

She was really really cute. :blushed:

EDIT: Wow, that has prompted me to find her page on youtube and tell her that I thought she was cute and interesting.
I really really hope she doesn't mind.
Yeah, I am a tad older than the majority here (33) but it is a fun place to find like-minded budds! Good luck with the cute youtube girl! If she isn't here, you can tell us how it goes :wink:

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hope you like these ... I compose one nearly every day ... i just never bother to share them :)
Awesome! They were each so unique and sounded like something from an entrancing horror movie soundtrack! Where do you find/or how do you make the art for the covers? I think 'Unforgiven' was my favorite - so mysterious and beautiful. You really create a definite mood with these. I hope you start sharing them more, you have talent :happy: Do you have a story written to go along with the music? They sound like they come from another world that you 'must' have a clear vision of....yes?

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
@ Unico Soo beautiful! I really wish I was better with my hands to be able to do art like that...I have a lot I'd like to try to show but I just never got into art when I was young (more focused on music I guess?) so now I feel like I'd do work that looks like a 4 year old did it hahaha. My dad did a lot of oil paintings and chalk pictures when he was young and I just love the medium - - which did you use? I love 'em!

@PistolShrimp The first one is really fun, the second is beautiful, and the third makes me wish I was in the audience to see what is about to happen...

Keep 'em comin' - - you too other INFJs....doesn't this thread make you love being INFJ? and love other INFJs? Life is beautiful...even when it is sad, or hard, or lame, we see the beauty! everywhere! Thank you. I must say, I went to the INFP - Our own videos/vlogs thread and they seem to be taking more of the risks to do videos...is that the "P" in them that helps them let go easier than we do? (even though the bash themselves mercilessly afterwards :sad: )

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Awesome! They were each so unique and sounded like something from an entrancing horror movie soundtrack! Where do you find/or how do you make the art for the covers? I think 'Unforgiven' was my favorite - so mysterious and beautiful. You really create a definite mood with these. I hope you start sharing them more, you have talent :happy: Do you have a story written to go along with the music? They sound like they come from another world that you 'must' have a clear vision of....yes?
You know me too well .. Yes .. each of these three tunes has a very deep story behind them.

Release her is about being trapped in an introverted world of chaos. The voices of discord form and re-form, appear and disappear ... sometimes the inner reflections become extremely chaotic with the roots of my heritage fighting for domination against the torn feeling of loss I suffered when I was torn from both of my homes - with the external conflict between the east and west becoming an internal battle of my spirit. It's about somehow trying to get some order within my internal chaos and desire to resolve the internal conflict between the east and the west. "Her" represents my true aspirations ... "Release Her" is the desire to reveal my true self.

Escape from Reality - I planned the chord structure to be extremely unique because that's what I do best - play around with standard sounds and create odd scales. Other local musicians (who play nothing but standards) think I'm crazy with my chord selections and innovations :p - Escape from reality is about my recent fall out with a close friend. It is an apt response I believe because it carries both my sadness, but also a firm resolve (expressed through the loud beats) - to carry on and move on towards the end.

As for the art, I take royalty-free pics off the net (at least I believe that they are), and then photoshop them to suit the mood of the music - and what I'm trying to depict through it.

Thanks for listening and allowing me an opportunity to express myself. :D

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
@ Unico Soo beautiful! I really wish I was better with my hands to be able to do art like that...I have a lot I'd like to try to show but I just never got into art when I was young (more focused on music I guess?) so now I feel like I'd do work that looks like a 4 year old did it hahaha. My dad did a lot of oil paintings and chalk pictures when he was young and I just love the medium - - which did you use? I love 'em!

@PistolShrimp The first one is really fun, the second is beautiful, and the third makes me wish I was in the audience to see what is about to happen...

Keep 'em comin' - - you too other INFJs....doesn't this thread make you love being INFJ? and love other INFJs? Life is beautiful...even when it is sad, or hard, or lame, we see the beauty! everywhere! Thank you. I must say, I went to the INFP - Our own videos/vlogs thread and they seem to be taking more of the risks to do videos...is that the "P" in them that helps them let go easier than we do? (even though the bash themselves mercilessly afterwards :sad: )
Thank you, lullabyblossom:)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts