Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you find the expressionless face of an INTJ attractive (see photos)? All ENxP guys I know somehow get hooked on me whenever I have that look on my face, usually when I analyze something.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I rather think that for most blokes it would depend on whether you look like the picture on the left, or the one on the right.....

I think I only know one INTJ. Find him amusing, he finds me unsettling.

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think this is very ENTP: I ask about an "expressionless face" and I get all sorts of answers :confused:

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
We like a good riddle.....

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm, uh, not a fan of the "expressionless" (rather, "wtf are you staring at me for?") face look.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I like deep things so specific INTJs are on my list of attractions.

I find when someone who is of such focus and looking at me with those intense eyes shows me their curiosity.
With that curiosity, I lure the observer into hypnosis doing whatever I desire. *rubs hands together and evil laugh*

·
Registered
749 Posts
There was a Russian at my work they shipped in to help get rid of fax mountain, for some reason they're always bringing in foreigners to get rid of fax mountain, and fax mountain just keeps getting bigger. But she was so cold towards everyone, and I thought she hated me; however, the ONLY non work related thing she said was to me: when she left, she smiled slightly, and said, "Bye."

WHY!?? WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME KNOW SOONER!?!?! NOW IT'S TOO LATE!!

I mean she acted like that guy from No Country For Old Men towards everyone in the office the entire time, and then she has to go on showing how she feels when it's too late :crying:

·
Registered
86 Posts
I love intjs but I can't tell if they like me back haha. That girl is hot though regardless of facial expression.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts