Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ENFP's!

I have a question, and I'm posting it here because throughout my life the closest female friends I've had have been ENFP, although I've bungled things quite a bit. The location should at least show the respect I have towards people of this disposition, especially in regards to personal affairs. Now, to the task at hand.

My question is; how do ENFP's react when they notice a man making a move or somewhat asserting himself within an open space? I'm curious as to whether other ENFP's would gravitate towards the open move, or would they have disdain for it? I could understand if there were ENFP's whom saw someone doing a Garden State set up somewhere on the beach (embellished, minus the group and whatnot), and thought, "well that guy there is interesting, let me see what he's up to;" but more to the point, if a man made an open move in a social arena, and then were to change such a move upon immediate reflection, how would it be viewed? This does indeed have to do with another female, and so I must bring up the point.

I understand no one wants to be second choice, but in some areas of life that is the position which is required for actual happiness. Immediate attraction may work for aniamls, but for humans and our highly structured environment, such instinctual approaches are generally short lived, and for ample reason as individual personalities struggle to agree with each other and make a life within this twisted system we call modernity. Really, I am wondering whether women would be offput to certain realizations about individual character, circumstances, etc, which would make a major difference in the pursuit of their happiness regarding relationships.

·
Registered
35 Posts
:confused: What is the question exactly? I'm not quite sure anyone understands the question. Or else you would have gotten a response by now.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I know if a guy made a move and then took it back. I would assume they don't like me. But like Tawna I'm a little confused about your question. The best person to ask these questions to is the person, you are interesting in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts