Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done my research and I'm definitely INTJ. I can be highly outgoing though and have no fear of public speaking. Somewhere along the line I heard about these special type introverts and I was wondering if any of you knew anything more about it?

·
Registered
232 Posts
I like to think of it like a scale. You are more well developed than the INTJs that you know. You should be proud of this and use it to your advantage.

Are you sure your primary function isn't Te? :wink:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I usually withdraw from the world with utmost gladness. It's only when I'm talking about something that interests me (psychology or philosophy primarily) that I become a confident presenter. Well developed - heh. :tongue:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've done my research and I'm definitely INTJ. I can be highly outgoing though and have no fear of public speaking. Somewhere along the line I heard about these special type introverts and I was wondering if any of you knew anything more about it?
Same here
Just found this website and I apologize for bumping a 3year old post

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
You have both introverted functions and extroverted functions OP. Though one functions is the main function. I can be pretty damn outgoing if I'm in the right mood, but most of the time it's not that way. Though being outgoing doesn't necessarily mean that you are extroverted. Introversion and extroversion is about how you recharge. The shyest person I know is an extrovert.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Introversion and Extraversion are primarily about where your energy comes from, Es get their energy from social interaction and lose it through alone time, while Is are the opposite.

That said, a 'social INTJ' could also be a mistyped ENTJ as they are said to be "the most introverted Extrovert"

Bonus material: Search "INTJ: How To Be Extroverted" by DaveSuperPowers on youtube (can't post links yet) it gives a pretty good explanation

1 - 8 of 8 Posts