Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps the only difference between the two (extrovert and introvert) to be observed is that the introvert can more easily adjust his ways because all that he requires for the adjustment is the will of his own contemplation, yet the Extrovert requires the external inspiration
I've noticed this in myself, there are low phases where I will literally search for inspiration in some form (books, music, people, films, anything really, tend to find it in the oddest places)

It's looking for something outside you that articulates the struggle going on inside you

What are some of the things that have inspired you?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
My parents' constant effort to finance my needs, and their constant interest on my general well-being. I consider them good parents, and I feel I must be a good son and honor them. Like that metaphor on a MBTI website that parents are the bow and children the arrows, I must be a good and accurate arrow.

The toughness of reality also motivates me. My need to survive all hardships, find a decent job and a place on earth, and making this place a better for people through displaying adequate behavior to follow are more inspirations for me. Sometimes music plays an inspirational role, like this lyrics: "Don't go for second best baby." or "Bonito, todo me parece bonito."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts