Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am a new ENFP, well not a new ENFP but new to this forum :D
Just thought i'd get my boots of the ground!:D

Got a few questions for my fellow ENFPs and other types, preferably from the Introverts and the Thinkers.

1. ENFPs, when you're around your social group/friends, do you tend to find that you have an influence on how silly people can be?

2.Introverts and Thinkers (but not limited to), what do you really HATE about ENFPs? What really pisses you off when you're around us?

3. This is really a stupid question but I hate having no-one to play online with. Does anyone have Battlefield 3 for PC? :D

That is all

·
Registered
930 Posts
1) I always try to make everyone enjoy themselves more, and if that means getting silly, get ready for flying hugs >.< quite a lot of people don't appreciate that kind of thing so I I hold myself back a bit :p
2) I've never had any problems with introverts or thinkers in particular... I think you're thinking of the dreaded ISTJ's >.< we have a love/hate with them generally. Mainly hate in my case xD
3) If you had an Xbox... =(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies :p Someone that I know, really hates it when I'm out, I don't know their MBTI but I can guess that it is ISTJ, but she's pulled me aside and told me to stop making everyone go wild XD and I don't know if this is anything to do with being an ENFP but I have an EXTREME hate of being told what to do and an extreme hate of authority itself. I didn't really say anything else and tried to chill out a bit but it didn't work :I I find INTJs very peculiar as I seem to be able to make them tick easy and laugh with them a lot.

3) If you had an Xbox... =(
I do! I only play Black Ops 2 on it though, I do have Battlefield 3 but non of the DLC on xbox :(

Add me thought if you want to play some Black Ops 2 :)

Gamertag: CraigPudding XD

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can only really answer question 2 for you, but there is very little I can say I hate about ENFPs, they're generally awesome people to be around; the only issue I really have with them is that they don't always seem to recognise the need for seriousness, not everything is a joke, mind you I don't know many ENFPs so it's hard to generalise.

Typical long winded answer -.-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts