Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you ever look at the future and fill your own head up with nothing but doubts and cynicism, so that the entirety of your conscious mind only amounts to a big pile of bs, and then become so hopelessly gloomy that you start having evil thoughts?

Shortly after you simmer down for not wanting to be angry anymore, you look at people who are in a similar fix who are apparently happy and think: Well they can do it, so can I. Then you walk off into the sunset, but I'm INFP; so I doubt that every step of the way.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Good post man i wrote i posted it in my documents. Yeah i do that hardcore. Watch that nickelodeon show Doug, its fucking hilarious and you will relate a lot. I often find Roger estj the asshole the funniest but maybe its an infp thing lol I dont fucking know. I like assholes on shows best, but not irl. Cartman is the man estj but I know a kid just like him... scariest shit ever...

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good post man i wrote i posted it in my documents. Yeah i do that hardcore. Watch that nickelodeon show Doug, its fucking hilarious and you will relate a lot. I often find Roger estj the asshole the funniest but maybe its an infp thing lol I dont fucking know. I like assholes on shows best, but not irl. Cartman is the man estj but I know a kid just like him... scariest shit ever...
Is Shane from The Walking Dead ESTJ? He's my favorite.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts