Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed how if I am around like a lot of people I feel are intimidating or I don't really feel a connection with them, I am extremely shy and really just don't feel like conversing at all. I just want to be left alone and do my own thing. When I'm with people I don't see as intimidating and people who are just really open to new things, I can totally spill my thoughts and have a really good conversation with them.

I've gotten better at this and standing up for what I believe in than I have in the past. I guess it's just when I'm around some people who I think will have a negative effect on me (immature, assholes, whatever lol) I just am completely quiet.

Anyone else relate? Your ideas, experiences, whatever is nice :laughing:. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
For some reason I'm more outgoing the more people there are, it's kind of weird. I feel uncomfortable being one on one with someone, and it gets weirder because I hate looking people in the eye, it just seems kind of awkward XD

So if I'm in a big group I'm outgoing, if I'm only with one or two people, I tend to just listen.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For some reason I'm more outgoing the more people there are, it's kind of weird. I feel uncomfortable being one on one with someone, and it gets weirder because I hate looking people in the eye, it just seems kind of awkward XD

So if I'm in a big group I'm outgoing, if I'm only with one or two people, I tend to just listen.
I'm the exact opposite. One on one I feel like there isn't any other distractions like other people and things but the more people, the harder it is for me.

·
Banned
72 Posts
Why bother my friend for i found out all realities can be created with meaningful interactions,
than with character sketchings and what could be's

I too had this thought nibbling my head. And i slowly embarked on a mission of 'diplomatic relationship making' at crowds, groups. It feels good to know one person at a time, meaningful. And be socially 'polite'

1 - 7 of 7 Posts