Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do extroverts make compatible life-partners for INTPs? What is your experience/thoughts?
If you can share why your relationship with an extrovert worked/didn't work, it will be of great help.

On a side note, you may also share why your relationship with an introvert worked/didn't work due to their introversion. That will help as well.

There is mutual attraction developed between an extroverted girl and me. Before taking things forward I would love to know what I am getting into.

Thanks!

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Yep, they are good life partners. Extroverts come in all different colors. Every extrovert extrovert different things, if that means anything. And introverts could also extrovert things too.

I just want to keep things general, so I will just say this.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I can't say relationship wise since I've only dated introverts.

But when it comes to the types I find most attractive overall they are ENTJs and ENFJs. Both extroverts.

Anything can work as long as both people in the relationship are mature enough to adapt for each other.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.