Personality Cafe banner

Eye Color of INTP's

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
17,334 Posts
I'm pretty sure most common eye colour is brown so you're going to get a lot of them since I think it's a dominate gene that gives your brown eyes. Would also guess that least common eye colour would be blue.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I'm an INTJ, but I still voted. Whatever, I do what I want! Anyway, I have central heterochromia, so my eyes are primarily green with orange flecks, and a blue ring enclosing the iris.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Female also. Brown eyes.

What is the point of this thread if you dont mind me asking?

Your type doesn't determine your eye-color. I think we can prove that...
I am curious if eye color has any relation to being an INTP in this forum. Obviously there are a lot more factors that determine personality (physical and environmental). Green is a very rare eye color, world wide about 2% people have them, mainly females. Green eyes are strange because they can be found throughout the world, before the mass migration of humans Violet eyes are very rare, Kashmir is an area where violet eyes are rumored to exist. Other strange eye colors are often a result of an eye condition. Green eyes will probably be completely gone in a hundred years, but you never know, genetics are tricky.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I'm an INTJ, but I still voted. Whatever, I do what I want! Anyway, I have central heterochromia, so my eyes are primarily green with orange flecks, and a blue ring enclosing the iris.
PICS or it didnt happen :D

my eyes are brown, but there is whole universe in them, they also penetrate your soul on sight:ninja:

Reactions: Wolfrahm

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
PICS or it didnt happen :D

my eyes are brown, but there is whole universe in them, they also penetrate your soul on sight:ninja:

Reactions: Wellsy and merlin89

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Dammit - you've ruined the poll. Now we need PerC 4.0 for a redo. This site will be down months. I hope you're happy with yourself!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I'm not sure what to vote. My eyes are light brown with yellow-greenish-goldish something.

Ah, picture is a thousand words
P10804090.jpg

So do I vote for brown or amber?

Reactions: Nordom

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I'm not sure what to vote. My eyes are light brown with yellow-greenish-goldish something.

Ah, picture is a thousand words
View attachment 65721

So do I vote for brown or amber?
Amber, because there are flecks of gold in them. ;-)

I guess mine are hazel;

Eyeeeees.jpg

Kind of generic. -__- I've always adored blue eyes. Colored contacts, perhaps?

Reactions: Nastorm

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
My eyes are mostly the same, they just don't have the flecks and are more green with a couple darker green flecks. The ring around the iris is also darker.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts