Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two questions and I hope people can give me some good answers. I'm thinking of getting a haircut that doesn't need to be cut as often as I currently have to get it cut.

1. What shape is my face?
2. What would be the best haircut for my face?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I'll second the round face shape but have no more idea what to do with your hair than my own. Just let it grow and see what happens? It might start going curly and offend you, then you'll know you need to keep cutting it :crazy:

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I believe you have round. I would grow out your hair a bit and leave it textured on the top. I think it will flatter you to have a bit more length. Have you checked out medium hair styles on the web? When you are ready to get some shape to your hair and have it finally cut, I recommend going to a salon, rather than a barber. A beautician will be more apt to recommend a flattering style for your face type. Then you can maintain it on your own from there and go back to your regular barber if necessary.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Guess I'll be different and say your face is "square", due to the powerful jaw and the fact that the width of your head is pretty close to the height.

Most guys with square faces go for short hair. That said, I had a Ukranian friend who looked a lot like you, and he had a ponytail. Looked good, I suppose... and kinda scary with it down.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
I think your hair looks better when its a bit longer like in some of your old photos on facebook (?) I think.

·
Registered
382 Posts
i think your hair would suit you a bit longer,, but it looks nice as it is

your face shape i would say is rounded.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts