Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
I absolutely hate mustaches and beards in any form. A little bit of stubble can look sexy on the right man. Although having said that, it can be like sandpaper on your lips/face so clean shaven is best.

I just LOVE big, full, fuzzy soft beards!!!! Like, this kind:

Eeewww!!!!!!!! how completely disgusting!!!!!! I seriously don't know how their girlfriends don't vomit after looking at them - oh wait nobody would fancy them like that so they probably don't have girlfriends. If the last guy on earth looked this way I would probably find the world of lesbians suddenly quite appealing :laughing:

I like clean shaven or stubble. Can't deal with a full beard though, reminds me too much of my father. Ick.

Beards remind me of the book "The Twits" by Roald Dahl. Mr Twit had a big beard which he got cornflakes and things stuck in. Gross.

LOL I'm glad I can't grow a beard/moustache for the life of me. I bought a new razor so I can shave my pits. hahaha

All my male friends secretly hate me because I have no need to shave at all, I just pluck my hairs on my chin every 3 weeks. :D

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.