Personality Cafe banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Males are attracted to females of one of the wings at their type of disintegration; Women are attracted to men of one of the wings of the type of integration. Example. A guy 5 might like a 7w8 or a 7w6; A woman 5 might like a 8w7 or a 8w9. Thoughts?
Huh.

My two closest friends are ladies, one 6, one 9. The 9 dislikes 3s above all others, finding them ingenuine. The 6 dislikes 9s the most, finding them unstructured, undisciplined, and unreliable. The 6 prefers 8s and the 9 prefers other 9s.

I’m an 8, and I do love 2s very much. But I am also attracted to 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, and other 8s, just in different ways

·
Registered
527 Posts
This is an interesting thread! It makes me wonder what types a 2w3 would be most compatible with.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I’m in the same boat, I’m a 2w3 recently I’ve fallen for a 792 which is interesting because all of his numbers are in the same harmonic triad as me. Also we are both So which helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts