Registered
4,442 Posts
hi all people

so, factory defects of entp are:
- "wishful thinking / unwarranted assumptions",
uh I think entps tend to be the best type at not making assumption

- "Ti discovers the philosophy of Zen with each successive generation,"

I don't know what that means

- "active resistance to change and you feel unsure when the environment or situation shifts unexpectedly"?

lol that's like the most un-entp description you could give of a person... a defining characteristic of entps is we thrive in change, the unexpected and acting spontaneous

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
hi all people

so, factory defects of entp are:
- "wishful thinking / unwarranted assumptions",
- "active resistance to change and you feel unsure when the environment or situation shifts unexpectedly"?

http://cognitivetype.com/2016/07/26/stages-of-consciousness-ne/
Incredibly accurate website link.

It is dealt with by brute force Ti to break down and assimilate what is new. Once Ti creates an Si foundation, and starts really absorbing the patterns to memory, Ne can branch out and start doing its thing.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
uh I think entps tend to be the best type at not making assumption

I don't know what that means

lol that's like the most un-entp description you could give of a person... a defining characteristic of entps is we thrive in change, the unexpected and acting spontaneous
Not exactly. We thrive in change when it can be rooted in our Si. Fortunately, our Ne is *really* good at relating. The process of connecting something new to something old - that is the "hit", not so much novelty in and of itself. But if there is no novelty, there is no opportunity to create a connection. The more far-fetched, the better the feeling of achievement.

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
Not exactly. We thrive in change when it can be rooted in our Si. Fortunately, our Ne is *really* good at relating. The process of connecting something new to something old - that is the "hit", not so much novelty in and of itself. But if there is no novelty, there is no opportunity to create a connection. The more far-fetched, the better the feeling of achievement.
not exactly sure what your "not exactly" is negating, what I wrote, or the OP's comment i was disagreeing w/

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

the point is Ne looking for new ideas and finds those that have long been discovered?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts