Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question...how do you know when you have fallen in love with someone? Not lust or infatuation, but all the way, genuine love? What is/was that like for you? How were you around the object of your affection?

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Simple question...how do you know when you have fallen in love with someone? Not lust or infatuation, but all the way, genuine love? What is/was that like for you? How were you around the object of your affection?
It is very easily distinguishable, yet so very hard to put into words. Thinking about how to elaborate and explain all this already makes me tired. I couldn't possibly put in the feels in a written piece like this. Hand me a few beers and i'd spill it to you in person ...

Well ... this wasn't very helpful. Sorry :D

·
Registered
342 Posts
I don't know if it was love but at the very least it has to come close( i assume). I thought about this one girl for hours and around 60% of what poped up in my mind revolved around her for most of the day. However it's worth noting i mostly behaved this way because i strongly believed(or thought) she was feeling exactly the same way (unless proven otherwise she did ). Hope this helps.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I've planned to manifest their hopes and dreams instead of mine. What is that if not love?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Annoying tingling stomach, acceleration, testosterone boost, deviation in hormones?

if that's' not it, I don't know what is? :mellow:

not lust or infatuation?
the answer would be very arrogant and selfish, sorry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts